Reviews for Small Miracles
Well...

WELL.

That's interesting.
eppie chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I really enjoy this story. I think my favorite aspect of it is your characterization of Fiyero and Elphaba...and Liir, for that matter. One of my fanfic pet-peeves is when authors don't write children-well, like children. Their reactions and behavior are just not believable as things that a child would do. Liir is a very realistic (and cute!) baby, and I love how you develop his interactions with his parents. This last chapter was especially illustrative of all that, and I could picture everything perfectly.

That said, I'm quite distressed at what has become of this wonderful little family you've created, and am hoping a rather large miracle will set everything right!
Crookykanks chapter 8 . 12/3/2006

Now you must update within 48 hours or I will have a panic attack. We must have more.

Wow.
rikubean chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
You did NOT just kill Fiyero and Elphaba. I'll freaking start an ANGRY MOB (I say this a lot) if they don't come back. AND THIS TIME I'M FREAKING SERIOUS!
ElvenCompanion chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
AH! They can't die, that woudl be too sad for words. You have to update soon so we can find out what happens next. I may go crazty waiting.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
*screams Bloody Murder* NO! No! That's not possible! That can't happen! *takes deep breath* Ok, I'll start with thehappy stuff then move on to my panic attack. Sound good? Good.

'Setting the baby between them Fiyero watched as Liir’s inquisitive fingers found their way into Elphaba’s hair. Liir cocked his head to the side puzzled as to why his mother wasn’t waking. Fiyero tickled his tummy, and in Liir’s excitement and close proximity to his mother his hands smacked Elphaba directly in the face.

She peeped an eye open and saw the two looking at her. One looking a bit more guilty than the other.

Fiyero wrapped an arm around Liir and tried to look as innocent as possible. “Happy Lurlinemas?”'

-Aww! Liir is just too adorable for words! Oh, and so is Fiyero. .

'He put a small bit of snow on Liir’s nose. The little boy sneezed in response. His small mouth making an “o” of surprise at his own reaction.

Elphaba chuckled, “You’re so mean,” tossing a small snowball at her husband’s chest.

Before she could blink she was showered in a hail of snow from the tree branch above them. “Fiyero!” She screeched and Liir squealed in delight batting at the fluttering snowflakes.

He laughed and brushed the snow from her shoulders and hair. He pulled her hood up tightly around her scarf. “I know— I’m an ass,” he added as he moved to kiss her cheek.

She nimbly shoved him back into a pile of snow and grinned in triumph with a quirked eyebrow, “Well it’s good to know you’re learning things from me. Now if only I can get you to cook something other than oatmeal.”'

-Oh, this scene is so sweet and happy. But at the same time, it's so sad! While the family is enjoying the weather and each other's company, the reader knows that the Gale Force is right behind them, and it's all going to do downhill. *cries*

He felt himself being pushed, and soon there was nothing but air underneath his feet as he plummeted.

Elphaba watched as Fiyero was pushed backwards into nothingness. She screamed in pure agony. It was a haunting sound that echoed out throughout the open air. She fell to her knees in horror, her moment’s distraction and desperation another fault as the men wrenched Liir from her grasp, smacking her hard across the face. She fell forward into the snow, the force of the blow nearly knocking her unconscious.[...]

She felt as someone grabbed her by the waist wrenching her closer to the edge, and she fought harder, screaming and kicking. She tore at his back and face. Her attack ended as quickly as it had started. He dropped her over the edge to the chasm below.'

-OMG! The fight scene was great! I could actually hear Elphie's scream after Fiyero falls off of the cliff. No! Fiyero and Elphaba CANNOT be dead! It's...it's FIYERO and ELPHABA! And Liir better not come to any harm!

PLEASE update A.S.A.P.! I need to know what happens! *cries*
Just a readerreviewer chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
AGH! Oh my God. They aren't dead. They ARE NOT dead. They just... they just can't be. Poor Liir!
wickedfan chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Yay! You posted! That was an amazing chapter...post as soon as you can. Like, tomorrow...no pressure.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
I refuse on principle to believe they're dead but oh my heck what an intense chapter! It was so vivid! Personally I really like how you're writing Glinda so far, and I get that she's got no choice but to keep doing what she's doing. I loved the fluffy moments between the intense ones and that it such a mean place to end a chapter. I'll forgive you eventually. Update as soon as possible (finals are the pits though, I feel for you, i have midterms this week).
Bomba-Fae chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
That is not good. Not good at all; Fae and Yero can't be dead... YOU WOULDN"T LET THAT HAPPEN AND IF YOU DO I'LL MAKE IT NOT HAPPEN

POOR LIIR
theladyinblue chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
Elphaba and family better not get killed off. Glinda needs to step in and help them. UPDATE ASAP. Good work !
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
I for one LOVE the fluff. And this was a fairly intense, not fluffy chapter. I got pretty freaked out just reading the part where Elphaba and Fiyero and Liir were hiding from the gale forcer dudemen. And Morrible was downright scary in this. You write so vividly, I can feel Elphaba and Fiyero's anxiety as they try to protect themselves and their son, and Glinda's helplessness and fear that anything she can possibly won't be enough top save her people or her friends. It's really, truly awesome, I can't wait to read more!
theladyinblue chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Good work on the story so far. Your Morrible is very much in character. Glinda, however, is letting Morrible walk all over her. I hope she begins to stand up to her and that Elphie and family will not be found out. Keep up the good work! update soon
wickedfan chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
I'm so glad you posted! It brigthened my day - please keep going! This site has been so slow lately...
rikubean chapter 7 . 11/27/2006
Oops, forgot to review for the last few chapters. Stupid Morrible! Why the heck does she need to act as if she's got something stuck up her butt? Still, it's cannon. I didn't think anything was badly OOC, not even anything worth mentioning. Gale Force could've been louder, but that's a very minor detail. Keep up the good work!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »