Reviews for i'll say
Lamanth chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Hey bubs, thanks for the dedication. Frist I want to say sorry fro not reading this before but my email has been playing up and I've just got a load of backlogged messages! Second, WOW bubs I loved it so much, but one thing, CLIFFHANGER ON A POEM! Damn you bitch you are so evil! Not as evil as me but still! Anyway please, please, please, write more soon kay! lol see ya

Luv Lamb
MissCloud chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow! I loved this! At first I never guessed it was Ming Ming but then I got it at the 'sex' part P Your a great poet )

ANJ
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow! I really liked this! . *adds to favs* You have it too! That ability to see Ming-ming for something she's not usually portrayed as. She's so unloved ... *hugs Ming-Ming* But we are changing people's opinions, slowly. First Lamb converted me and I wrote (ok, am still writing) a Kai/Ming-Ming fic, and now you've written this, and it rules!

It's slighter darker than her "angel" image which I like. . Yeah, as you could probably tell I like angst. Angst is good.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PUT A CLIFFHANGER ON A POEM! Evil! Oh and also, who was the evil countess? That was possible the only bit I didn't get.

Ok, I'll stop rambling at you now and get back to what I WAS doing, which was attempting to write a Kai/Ray oneshot to try and get rid of my writer's block. I hate writer's block. *hides*

I was supposed to stop rambling, wasn't I? Ok.

Bye!