Reviews for Who's There?
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 3/20
You SHOULD be euphoric, you made me laugh (cracked me up) and I'm sure others laughed as well. Although, there was a bit more of an Awwwwww moment at the end. It was such a great ending to this piece.
Its too bad you haven't written on here since this piece was posted in 2006. I would love to see more of your work. :)
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I usually don't review but after reading your reviews I'm thinking one of two things occured with this fix that commands I add my two cents. You either wrote a funny piece with something accidentally added or you wrote a funny with a huge drop of depth that none of your other reviewers are seeing.

If it's the first, I apologize to your reviewers for assuming they're base individuals without a shred of empathic consciousness. But I must say that you have a golden nugget amidst the comedic waters. If it's the first.

If it's the second, I commend your writing ability & personal depth as I weep for the genius being unrecognized. You hit upon an issue that is true yet subtle. It wasn't overwhelming & cloying like most romantic fanfics but light & simplistic like raw, honest emotions in the real world.

In case you're wondering what that piece of amazingness was, it was the last line. It was not abrupt nor out of place but the entire point (if we're going with option #2). Although Beast Boy is trying to pass time & tell a joke & Raven is trying to read in peace, it's an underlying force at work. Him trying to get her attention & her giving it to him without him knowing. It's a pun. She wouldn't say "who's there?" because though it's just a joke to him, to her she always knows it's him & where he is because of her feelings for him. She knows where he is at all times because she's so aware of him. She wasn't refusing to be a birch or no fun but because she wanted him there with her & because she already knew.

My point in all this is just to say that this was an incredible piece & I personally understand what Raven was going through. The fact that you were able to write this is amazing & you should be proud of yourself. & yes; this was funny.
reader chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
what happened you had something going there and you stoped with that ending. add more to it
TaizuRei chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Well I for one, thought it was hilarious! I love a good mindless comedy, if you dont mind me saying. My dad laughed too, when I read him my favourite bits. Love your story, awesome as. I'll look at your profile, so dont be surprised if I review on some of your other stories.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Ah, I like it. Don't get down on yourself, it made me laugh.
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
aw that was so adorable

mr.giraffe800 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hahaha... very cute! I liked it alot! Nice work! chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
well...that was kinda spazzy

i think you were trying to make the story funnier by adding the stuff in parenthesis but i didnt work so..yea...

i didnt get the bbxrae

or was i supposed to be a friendship fic?
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
please continue, i like it, very much you should comtinue this story, I think you got something here.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Good stuff here. Poor BB, but it's nice to see Raven caring about him, even if not showing it.

Keep the good writing.
longhairedhorse chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
no criticism here, it was GREAT! nicely written and funny! nice work!
lesjeux chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I liked it. I did laugh at the disclaimer.:P
1.2.3. Acegik MoqSuwy chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
you're one of my favorite authors now !

I hert you.. :)
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Well, you made me giggle. And I always love it when authors are able to get characterization down so absolutely in short pieces. It's impressive. Plus, I was laughing before I even started the fic, because the disclaimer is totally my kind of joke. So kudos to you! Fics that make me laugh are the best kind.