Reviews for The Box Step
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Okay, I read the story now, and it ROCKED!

LOVED IT!
nvulpeculatonks chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I haven't read the story yet, just commenting on the summary.

It's funny! :P

I had to re-read it a couple times to make sure I read it right! HAHA!
I Luv R-T chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
now that's fluff it's very best! :)
RJLupinIsSexy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
great story!
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Somehow I don't think I've read this before, but I should have! I admit, I was kind of hoping things would go better between Snape and Tonks, but this was so sweet and wonderful that I decided Remus/Tonks is fine too :-) Another wonderful fic.

*AL
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved it.
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow. I really liked this. The line about her sitting on the floor with her dress all pouffy. Very funny. Really, really enjoyable.

Kate
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
hi, I love this story, great job! would you mind if I draw a Fanart concerning this story? I imagine the scene when Tonks comes down the stairs in her beautiful dress. Cheers, T
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was just pure loveliness :)

I loved the fluff, the Sirus and the sarky Snape. They were all so character and this whole thing was just amazing :)

My favourite lines were:

“You two were flirting,” he said in an accusatory manner.

“Is that what the kids are calling it these days?”

“…there was no flirting…”

“Keep telling yourself that, mate.”

Very well done!
momentofbored chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Pretty!
Crisalyde chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Sweet Jesus! SNAPE? and...and TONKS? Thank god Remus had the sense to jump in.

Love the fic, flowed on so very smoothly. I think I'm developing an attraction (not THAT kind!) towards Sirius now. I love how you wrote him and, well, we was very... Sirius-y.

The Tonks-apologizing-for-kissing-Remus-and-Remus-interrupting-her-by-kissing-her-back part made me sque!

PS. Snape should never be allowed to attend parties. Period.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
cute! i liked this a lot!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Haha, go Remus! _ That was lovely. I liked it!
aradonai chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was absolutely adorable. I love how Remus was so sweet with her, and how Sirius was so, well Sirius. Great job on the characters. It read so smoothly.
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
That is the cutest, sweetest bit of fluff I've read in a long time. I'm glad that it ended up a RemusxTonks piece and not a Snape friendship story. This was a great read to help recuperate from a cold. :)