Reviews for Know Your Stars Avatar the Last Airbender
Derpy chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
More characters! I want to see Aang react to the voice knowing all of his antics like the little Chi enhancing tea moment and embarrassing day dream that involved kissing Katara!
Warlord Darnell chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Aang! Aang! Aang! Please do Aang!
foxgirl99 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
omg! make 1 of toph! or ty lee or katara with funny zutara stuff! oh and heres a cookie! *throws a cookie*
TearsOfMyBlood chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Haha funny
Egg Destroyer 9000 chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
HAHAH! Apparently, Zuko doesn't wash his *snickers* hair, and SLEEPS WITH A PINK BUNNY! *Laughs so hard and loud that I start snorting and laugh harder and louder each passing second* *gasps* Wow! AWESOME (and NO it's NOT sarcasm, I'm being SERIOUS!) story! PLEASE CONTINUE! *looks up with puppy dog eyes*
Egg Destroyer 9000 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
WOAH! ANOTHER hilarious chapter! He drank CACTUS JUICE AND BUZZARD WASP "HONEY"? BWAHAHAHAHA! *falls off chair, laughing so hard tears fall down face and face turns red*
Egg Destroyer 9000 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
BWAHAHAHA! Princess PSYCHOPATH! Nice one! This is SO fricken' HILARIOUS!
Egg Destroyer 9000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
AH! HAHAHAHA! Ozai IS FUGLY! HAHAHAHAHA! Nice one!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
So far, so good. Might I suggest on Aang, Katara, and Toph next. O, Toph will be so fun...but how are you gonna get her to where the "studio" is if she's blind? As for Katara, I'd hate to say this, but she's also had a lot of guys: Aang, Jet, Zuko, anyone else? Aang might be a bit hard, but you'll think of something ) Put Iroh in too; he can be like Flora, you know, hard to anger? M, Ty Lee, Mai (not like she's gonna care), Teo (maybe-he's the kid in the wheelchair from one of the air temples, I forget which one), Suki maybe? Anyway, I look forward to reading more!

P.S. Your little girl is very cute!
Wing Atol chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
yues you can have a cookie :3

im also doing a Know Your Stars thing...
Warbird chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
I love these "Know you Stars" parodies. This chapter on Azula is my favorite of your Avatar KyS parody. I hope that you will update it again for Toph, Mai and Ty Lee.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
Hi Meg. Just thought I'd pop by and review this again in honour of the fact that they've started showing Season 2 (or is that Book 2) over here in the UK! I can see why you enjoy teasing Azula so much, she really is a nasty little bi-yatch, isn't she? And I gotta say, I love Toph, she rules! Go on, do Toph next! Toph! Toph! Toph!

Anyway, onto the review. I think Fu Fu is a good name for Zuko's rabbit. Little bunny Fu-Fu, walking thru the forets, picking up all the fieldmice and boppoing them on the head... although Zuko would probably just roast them alive or something.
Moonlight-Passion chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
lol this is very funny
Stills and Photographs chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Hahahaha. I love this _
FireNutZuko chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
I'm laughing like an insane idiot right now!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »