Reviews for Clueless
Danni Evans chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Ha! That was fantastic. I'm a big fan of the secret relationship thing...I think it's only a matter of time. A full-fledged fight one moment, then making out in her office the next...yum!
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Ha, Zack is sneaky. xD
JelloStix chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
thats awesome

i love zack he is by far my favourite after booth
emma chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
very funny and fluffy!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
That was great. Not many stories have much Zach in them.
jemb chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
I came across this story as I was looking through old ones. It was superb. I loved it, just loved it. There aren't many fics which have Zach playing a big role in them so we never really see writers capture his character but you did here and it was so cute. I laughed a few times while reading this and I love a fic that does that for me. Fabulous
muppetmadness chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
It's not Booth and Brennan's sexual tension that's thick in the lab. Some people are just so clueless to these things. I love that Zach has something over them, I can just imagine him making comments whenever no one could hear.
Howdylynn chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Very cute! I've never read a fic from Zach's perspective. Interesting take because he's a very likeable character. :)
babylil chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Aw, that was cute. Zack all flustered when he walked in on them was adorable *g*
Queen Isabella chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Oh no, there is NO SUCH THING AS HARMLESS MATCHMAKING! Do you understand me? There is no such thing! Anyway I noticed a minor spelling error and it bugged me, just to let you know the word is spelled skeptical.
Breathe in Love chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
"Honestly. Some people were so clueless."

Coming from Zach, that is the funniest line EVER.
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Write more please! I loved that!
omg chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Cute! I like the concept of Zach knowing what the others don't. Thanks for writing!
underarrest39 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Cool! i read all three chapters in one-shot! lol hilarious and i loved the bit when Zack caught Booth and Brennan together. they are so cute together! anyway great job!
Skyme chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
Haha! I love it! :D Great job incorportating Zach in; it adds a twist to the story.