Reviews for Criss Cross, Applesauce Chlark Family Future Fic
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
jajaja

This was funny

I liked it!

Even if you keep mentioning a few characters I don't really know. I liked the etail with little Julian. Are you planning on writing more concerning this or just the minifics that are around here already?
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
good story
elleindie chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Agian, naother cute, completely believable story. Clark and Chloe as parents? Aw. Lucky kids.

AGK
Dorothy chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very very good! This is my first smallville fanfic that I have read and I enjoyed it immensley! I have always been a huge Clark/Chloe shipper so I was excited to read about their twins. Great names for the kids as well as the very detailed descriptions! Can't wait for more!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I really love this alot! It's so funny! Please, please update soon. This is great!
rmwc2010 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
i like that story!
Shannonn14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
SOO CUTE!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Haha, I love how you made Lara and JOnathon swicth their views on school. Too funny. ANd the pairings are really good. Clark's and Lex's sons being friends was a really good idea. Full circle stories are the best. You're such a good author. Til later readings
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
It's nothing if not cute. Parts of it seemed almost ripped from a child's storybook or even a child's mouth, though I will admit it definitely fits the feel of the story.

I would like to see the story take a more mature turn, but you rarely disappoint me, so I'll leave the progression up to you.