Reviews for Metropolis Holiday
watcharrow chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
hello i ve read ur fic straigth from the start and oh that was an amazing one i really enjoyed it so thanks a lot for that and congrats...
darri2346 chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
aww i really liked Clark in this story he seemed very light(:

anyways awesome chollienes
dhh chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
The story was great overall..TOO ROMANTIC and SWEET to the point where I think, I might've gotten cavities from all the Chloe and Olivier scenes..

What I thought was pity was that, YOU didn't include Kara-El.

dreamiedreamer chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
This is turely a magical story. A modern day grown up fairy tale. The other day my husband and I were getting a Christmas tree for the house an image of your story suddenly invaded my mind and that led me to re-read your story. It certainly is as good as the first time round. You so need to re-post this, especially during this holiday season.
Logan13 chapter 16 . 4/28/2009
This is a great story and I love how you have pulled in other comic book characters. Even though it's been over 2 years since it was updated, I figured I let you know I'd love to read more
MinakoTrickster chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
It would not be a stretch to tell you I am in love with this story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it. I look forword to reading more in the future. chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
Absolutly Loved it!

vannadear chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ow wow! This is officially my favorite Chloe/Oliver fanfiction! It's so cute that I couldn't put it down!
limonade chapter 16 . 1/26/2007
wow, this is one of the best oliver/chloe fics of all time! it's brilliant, i love it. You are a very talented writer! I actually like Diana a lot, and I think that Clark would be happy with her or Lois... unless something changes, which of course something will. I have a feeling he'll end up with Lois, but I'd be happy either way. The Oliver/Chloe is very well written, very realistic. Great job!
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 16 . 1/21/2007
Great story. I only stopped reading so I could sleep, it was that addictive and interesting. It held my attention and kept me interested to see what was going to happen the whole way through.

Your writing is brilliant, the way you managed to not only convey the emotions of each character but how you portrayed them all was brilliant. Your writing even made the pairing of Chloe and Oliver one I was interested to read about, I usually pretty much stick to Chlex stories.

Anyway, great story and I really liked your writing and the story.

Quicksilver19 chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
awesome fic! Love the Chlolliver! Nicely written and update soon!
kirt chapter 16 . 1/3/2007
love this fic so much please add more soon
Kandykanemel chapter 16 . 1/2/2007
*Claps* great ending :)
Kassandra J chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
I'm sorry, but perhaps there was a bit of a typo at the end of this chapter because I could of sworn I saw the words 'the end'. That can not possibly be the can not be ending this story. I admit that the holiday is now offically over, but this is such a fantastic story. At least tell me that you will be continuing the story line on so we can see more of Chloe and Oliver's lives together. PLEASE?

I will say that this last chapter was fantastic yet again. The Chloe and Oliver parts are always my favorite (of course), but you write in some great side plots as well. I loved the fact that you brought in Bruce, Bart, A.C and all the other future Justice League members. Having all of them start to talk about the future and how they were going to work together was a great idea. As for this chapter itself...well, Lois' breakfast with good old General Lane was just priceless.

Thank you for such a fantastic story. Glad to see such a great Chloe/Oliver storyline and I hope to see it continued as you do it so well.
biitchinbabi17 chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
I loved this chaper especially when it mentioned the town in which I was born and raised.

I'm from St. Augustine, Florida and it's really cool to hear it mention in a fanfiction.

I'm loving the story so far and now I'm on to the next chapter. )