Reviews for The Passage
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i love it! awesome! haha. so different from all the other moving on fics
immaculateblack chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
The depth of Kikyou and Naraku is well conveyed within your story. Memories and confessions of being unable and unwilling to forget one another is the testament of their mutual bond. Though, one is the representative of positive forces and the other, the negative, they synthesize and bring symmetry. A solemn yet mellifluous piece of literature. I would like to read more.
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Another great chapter. I happen to think Kikyou and Naraku would make the finest couple in Inuyasha fandom. I liked the fact that she didn't really remember all that much about Inuyasha, but she couldn't forget about Naraku. It makes a lot of sense their paths have crossed so many times and she lived just to kill him. I also like the way you portrayed Naraku since most authors turn him into some paranoyed freak when he's really calm and collected. (you drew him pretty well, my dear, bravo!)

Also the theme with both of them being chained by something was simply wonderful and very profound. He's chained by his own greed as well as his human soul and she's chained by duty and moral...they do match!

Anyway, great story, Im looking forward to the next chapter!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
A wonderful read...It really makes one see Kikyou's POV and it strikes me how real it feels...it's just like I've always thought. And I can understand the way she feels even more through your story. Maybe if more saw it, they could stop hating Kikyou so much. Why do people hate Kikyou? I agree, they should be thrown into a pit of lawyers...

Anyway, WONDERFUL story! Must fav it...Oh! And I also apreciated Naraku's concern and his line - “Do you really think I’d give that filthy animal the privilege of killing you?” - was exactly what he should have said and not a bit OOC (in my pov).

Thanks for the great read!