Reviews for Roles Reversed
BreatheOfAKiss chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
i like the connection that Tommy and Jude have. :)
PurpleDancinFairy chapter 34 . 1/2/2012
A-mazing! Cannot wait to read more!
tiff8 chapter 34 . 5/3/2011
I so love this story cant wait to read part2
driver picks the music chapter 34 . 12/30/2010
Wow, that ending was perfect. It's sad when your first story ends isn't it? But it's also nice, because you know that you made it, you finished it and made it to the end. I'm proud of you for this story, it was great, and I can't wait to read another one. :o)
SweetNikki9008 chapter 34 . 12/29/2010
wow that was a great ending to this story. I loved it! I kinda hope that you keep Jude and Tommy together in the next story, but whatever you have in store I bet I'll love it all the same. )
SweetNikki9008 chapter 33 . 10/13/2010
bad bad kwest! but im glad that jude is safe and that sadie totally kicked ass. )
shadylady21 chapter 33 . 10/9/2010
Great chapter. I can't believe that Kwest was helping. I feel sorry for Sadie being used like that, but at least she's strong enough not to let a jerk bring her down. I loved her beating the crap out of him. Thank goodness her and Tommy got to GMajor as soon as they did. What I want to know is why Adrian and Kwest are going after Jude. What's the reasoning behind that? Can't wait to read what's next.
jommyforever chapter 33 . 10/9/2010
so goood PMS !
driver picks the music chapter 33 . 9/28/2010
You are very welcome.

That was great. Sadie rocked. :o) You did such a good job with this chapter. Don't doubt yourself, you're a great writer. Can't wait to read the next one.
aThousandYearsWaiting chapter 33 . 9/27/2010
Gla updated! This chapter was great. Can't wait 4 the next update(:
ellie141516 chapter 32 . 6/13/2010
omg this has to be the best chapter i've read yet! i love the very first part of the chapter :P so what is going to happen about jude's stalker? will this all become a happy ending? hope to read more soon! x
aThousandYearsWaiting chapter 32 . 6/12/2010
Great chapter! Post more soon please!
driver picks the music chapter 32 . 6/7/2010
This was great. Probably one of my favorite so far. You're doing really great with this story, I can't wairt to read more.

p.s. Glad you're computre it working now. lol! I know how much it sucks when they don't. :o)
isabellamasens chapter 24 . 5/8/2010
"About Mom and Dad moving to Cincinnati."

Why Cincinnati? I live in Cincinnati and it sucks!

The rest of the story is amazing. I've actually got a Jude is producer/Tommy is Instant Star story saved somewhere else.

Ha, I've also got you on myspace, so I get to talk to you whenever.

Love you chica, AMAZING story. 5/5
SweetNikki9008 chapter 32 . 5/7/2010
awh that was great! I loved that we got to meet his family members. i cant wait for the next chapter! )