Reviews for Blood of the Moon
djaddams chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love Murakis magic, YAY Possessing Powers!

I need a sequal!

*takes cookie and runs away giggling*
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
That was pretty good... just a question though, are you going to do a sequal... the after effects or something... lol, just imagine Tsuzuki with Murai's voice in his head all the time, poor guy probably would go more insane then he already is... lol...
ZaKai chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I liked this. It was really well written. I’ve actually never read a fic from this series before, but this one caught my eye… Your grammar and spelling are really good. When I watched this anime I kept waiting for more to happen between those two and I was disappointed when nothing did. Anyway, good job on this. I’m glad that I read it.

- Z
Nova of Sanity chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
A very intresting piece! Though Tsuzuki and Muraki together makes my skin crawl this was written nicely. THough when you mentioned Tsuzuki counldn't dance in the second manga it was revealed he was acctually a good dancer. Who knew?
StarAWings chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Ah! yes more! I need more! I love tsuzuki and muraki! they are super cute! please make a sequel I wanna know what kind of fun they are going to have!

*grabs a stak of cookies from teh cookie bar* thanx for the cookies!
Serujuunin chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Heyhi! I finally read it! Aren't you proud of me? Anyway, I'm not familiar with the anime/manga/thingy or whatever it is, but your writing style is really good. There are a few typos that need to be fixed (unless I'm just insane and no one else cares), but otherwise very good. *Glomps*
Lady Black Cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That's it? Aww, c'mon where's the MurakixTsuzuki love? Ah well, I hope you write more fics with this pair.
Sueona chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Great chapter. I love how you put Muraki and Tsuzuki. You should do more to this story. Great story. :)