Reviews for The First Time
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is awesome...Love it!
naynn chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
you took a pretty common hollywood romcom theme and treated it with immense maturity, lovingly teasing it along without letting it become a drag. what i appreciated was that both harry and hermione were consistently in character, and there was no bashing of anybody in the fic. and that touch of harry helping AJ learn how to ride the broom just adds so much to his character! maybe if your hermione could have another dimension too, that would be great :)
catnip chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Hi I'm a huge harmony and dramione fan! And ur fic made my day! I've always wanted such a collaboration. The writing is beautiful and I loved the ending. It was just perfect :-)
feltsonian chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This story was amazing.. cried at some parts! Dhr is my otp too! But hhr was my very first otp so I kinda ship both.. this is like the PERFECT story.. exactly what I was looking for :-) do write more like these! You're really amazing :)))
Grace chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
this was beautiful, i was about to cry in certain parts. wonderfull.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
How cute :)
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Dear RahNee,

I would've favorited, but the horrid pearental blocker only lets me log into a single site once a day... Boo! But anyway, this story is fantastic! I adore it with all my heart and now teary eyes! I LOVE Dramione, and usually am not for HarryxHermione. But you changed me! I love this story and how well it was written, too. GREAT job.

Love,

P-H2
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is so touching and absolutely beautiful. I love it!
vitriolic chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
THIS IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING

you took my breath away! Please do keep writing, I was indignant to see that this only had 23 reviews! Honestly honestly I fell in love with your Harry, enough to pathetically find ways to cast myself into the Potterverse because of you.

It was beautiful, you potrayed him so richly and wonderfully. True to character but even better than JK to make him absolutely lovable. please keep one reading.

the only thing I can say is that perhaps Hermione's character was a bit on the short side, but granted the story could not be what it is if Hermione was any bit stronger. So props to making it a bit different.

Would it be too much for you to write a sequel? I would adore adore it!

RAH RAH TO RAH NEE! you are one talented fanficer
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow..My 2 fave ships in a fic! Oh yeahh..!(Hhr && Dramione)

Really , I love it. It's and well..I just love it. Im going 2 hav 2 read more of your stories now..Well better check out your page, you might hear from me again in a fic ;)

haha, brill story!

x Dramione4Lyf x
lvswtht chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This was sweet and so well written. You should write a multi chaptered Harry/Hermione story. You're so good at it. Great job!
ostensiblepith chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Nicely done! Well-written, true to characters, well-paced, and enjoyable.

And let me tell you, generally, I don't like spawn-fics!
Lampessa chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was so good I read it twice. It wasn't till later that I found myself wondering how Draco had died and what Harry did for a living. The cool thing about your story is that even though we don't have those details nothing is really missing.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Ahh, cute! Love that last line!

"The waves threw themselves on the rocks below and flung spray up to sprinkle droplets that sparkled like diamonds in her hair." Great image there...just like a film :D

And the bit about Theo inheriting is father's modesty was really funny, I could just see Harry saying that!

Nice one!
Kerichi chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I don't usually read Hermione stories, because she's like the Scarlet Johannson of fan fiction characters, the 'it' girl paired with every leading man imaginable, young and old, in every kind of story possible.

Saying that, I read yours only because you're the writer, :D, and I'm glad I did.

I enjoyed the plot, and think that taken out of the Wizarding world, and put in a Muggle setting (FBI, CIA, Military instead of the Order) would make a great contemporary romance! So if you ever want to use some of those precious few 'quiet moments' of your day to write original fiction, I think you'd be happy with the results!