Reviews for Devil May Cry: The Iscariot Seal
HoldenCaulfied chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Its awesome. I loved it
Bakunawa chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
oh no... the last chapter. i do hope you update soon. this is so totally awesome.
Bakunawa chapter 16 . 2/19/2011
good ocs. can't wait to read more about them
Bakunawa chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
did i mention this story is awesome?
Bakunawa chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
awesome!
Bakunawa chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
oh no trish... i'm not much of a trish fan but doesn't mean i like her dying like that. but on the better side, two thumbs up for potential danteXlady. good job!
Bakunawa chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
this is getting good. so addictive!
KuteInsanity chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
Well, I've discovered this story quite late, but I'm very glad I did. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It's fantastic. The plot is intriguing, your OCs are well-written and don't feel intrusive (especially the demons, which are great...the devil hunters seem kind of random but not distractingly so), and the fight scenes are vivid. I could easily picture this story as I was reading it, and each chapter left me wanting to know what happened next. I love the idea of throwing zombies into the DMC universe. I also love that you have Arkham in this. He's one of my favorite characters, at least as far as characters I find interesting goes, so I like that you've found a plausible way to include him into the story and have kept him so well in character (everyone is very much in character for the most part, actually). And, of course, I love the Dante/Lady tension running throughout this.

Overall, you've created an in-depth storyline and characters that has made this a very enjoyable read. This story deserves far more reviews than it has, but alas, that is often the case with stories whose main focus isn't romance. I see how long it's been since you've updated, but I really, really hope someday you will continue with this story. It's always so sad to see great stories sitting around unfinished.
sorcerousfang chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
Wow this is amazing! Has anyone mentioned that this could make one hell of a fifth game? Great job here. I'm really looking forward to the next chaper!
The Joe and Gromit Show chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
Joe: As usual, good work, pretty good battle sequence.

I was a little concerned about the whole 'falcon punch' thing, but Vergil cleared it up.

Things definately are spicing up, but my one criticism is that there doesn't seem to be much tension. We're told that the world is ending, yet the entire sequence is shot inside one building (and later on in the underworld), but there's no real articulation of armageddon. Perhaps Lady should deal with saving people outside, dealing with atrocities and observing the tragedy, just to point the reader's attention to the fact that shit IS going down and the world is really ending. It'll help up the tension in the fight scenes with the Order, as the reader will appreciate exactly what is at stake. The sons of sparda and the hunters are saving the world, all that's needed is further indication that the world is actually in a state wherein it needs to be saved.

Of course, that's just my suggestion. Tell me to shove it up my ass if you please. However, what you do write is superb, don't get me wrong, I love this story, and can't wait to see where it's going. It's a real tragedy that you aren't getting many reviews.

Anyways, cheers for the read and ciao.
Karaii chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
FALCON PUNCH hahahahaha that was epic XD I love your action scenes, they're always so dynamic and awesome 3 Keep up the good work!
Karaii chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
The word "epic" doesn't nearly give enough justice to how awesome this fic is :D 33 I LOVE IT! Everything about it! (Except the Trish-dying part, that made me sad ;; ) Please update soon, I'm hooked! 3
ching chapter 17 . 5/10/2009
its obvious you like lady over trish...i'm a dante/trish fan but i enjoyed reading your story...keep it up! i do hope you'll resurrect trish...
The Joe and Gromit Show chapter 17 . 5/1/2009
Joe: Aha! So Ptolemy wasn't dead after all! I suspected that it was too easy before.

Just one thing to bring to your attention; the corrections you made to the previous chapter aren't there. When I read it, this chapter was up, yet there was no mention of Aeneas revealing Samurai's dead parents.

A battle betwen the twins is always a crowd-pleaser. If I haven't mentioned it before, you have a great knack for writing fights. The battles are clear, yet don't seem too slugish all the same.

Looking forward to the next udate. :)

Ciao.
The Joe and Gromit Show chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
Joe: Another excellent chapter, and great characterisation - devil hunters are always colourful characters to make, aren't they?.

Plots going on nicely, but there's just one thing that either means I'm slow or there's one part of the story that needs explaining; Vergil's assault on Samurai. Either Vergil was defending Aeneas, or I've missed something.

Otherwise, I'm still loving this fic - and, in fact, the next chapter is up already :). Moving on...