Reviews for Catfight
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Precious story! Amazing job as usual!
shadowsontherun chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Wow this is just getting better and better :D
A Markov chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
When I read the line: "when CATWOMAN and SUPERMAN triangulate on the same aspect of your personality, you can be pretty damn sure it's really there." I really didn't think you could top it. I was kind of disappointed that I had read what was most likely your best line of this entire series halfway through the third story, then I read "Edward Nigma is harder to figure out." and fell out of my chair.

I can't believe it took me seven years to find your archive on ffnet.

This must be my lucky day.
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Aww! To cute.
Kayli chapter 5 . 12/5/2009

This is quite possibly the best line that's ever been written about their relationship. lol Its brilliant. I am really enjoying these stories. They are excellent. :) So basically awesome job with the stories, they are actually also in character too, which is very impressive when it comes to a Batman/Selina Kyle story, so major probs to you.
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
perfect plot here
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I am so glad I decided to re-read. This part is so fun. You have crafted a story to be proud of.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
wow, hilarious
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
priceless, so funny
darklace15 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This entire story is genius, but this little gem is BRILLIANT: “Do you, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle promise to forsake all others and reserve your warped, angst-ridden, dysfunctional nincompoopery for each other, thereby saving at least two innocent people and providing untold hours of fascinated diversion to the rest of us who might otherwise think WE have screwed up relationships!”
24isover chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
I liked this chapter so very much. Not very often Selina bares her insecurity does she? Love her interaction with Dick, who when not with Barbara, is really a sweet guy.
24isover chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Beautiful.

I'll have to admit, i don't really follow batman and i haven't touched a batman comic in about twenty years, so i'm not familiar with ms al ghul (except i know her father was in the first movie).

I'm reading this for the sheer pleasure derived from the unique premise of its story, the wonderful characterization and the awesome writing style!

so there.
Ieyre chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
I am so addicted to your series, it's not even funny. There are too many, I have finals and I can't stop...
Cog in the Machine chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
You know, my first thoughts when reading the first couple of chapters were that Bruce seemed "out of character." Then I realized that, of course, he's in a new relationship and it makes sense. They are giddy and they are also feeling their way along in this new adventure. It's nice to see that it isn't all roses and sunshine but the bumps in the road don't have to kill what they've started.

Speaking of bumps in the road-TALIA! I'm shocked that I remember when she made her appearance in the comics. My reaction then was along the same lines as it was when seeing her name in your tale-UGH, NO! I have friends try to tell me that she's not the same pathetic creature I recall from those early days. Okay. I guess I'm biased in that I prefer Batman and Catwoman romances, but I'm not naive; I realize the man has been partnered with damn near every female in the DCU. I'd rather see him in a Black Canary/Zatanna sandwich than with that whimpering child. But what do I know?

I adore the humor in your work. The various Catvids had me falling out of my chair. It's nice to see there is a human being in the big bad Bat.
Tank chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
That was absolutely brillant. The Perfect Farce, if they make it into a movie, with Viggo Mortensen and Gweneth Paltrow.