Reviews for Catfight
Veedramon chapter 6 . 1/7
Is because being an idiot is easy.
Veedramon chapter 5 . 1/7
Wow they are up...
Veedramon chapter 4 . 1/7
Yes I hate Talia.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 1/7
Oh one would think he would twke better care of his suits.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 1/7
Oh yes I am loving this.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Precious story! Amazing job as usual!
shadowsontherun chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Wow this is just getting better and better :D
A Markov chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
When I read the line: "when CATWOMAN and SUPERMAN triangulate on the same aspect of your personality, you can be pretty damn sure it's really there." I really didn't think you could top it. I was kind of disappointed that I had read what was most likely your best line of this entire series halfway through the third story, then I read "Edward Nigma is harder to figure out." and fell out of my chair.

I can't believe it took me seven years to find your archive on ffnet.

This must be my lucky day.
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Aww! To cute.
Kayli chapter 5 . 12/5/2009

This is quite possibly the best line that's ever been written about their relationship. lol Its brilliant. I am really enjoying these stories. They are excellent. :) So basically awesome job with the stories, they are actually also in character too, which is very impressive when it comes to a Batman/Selina Kyle story, so major probs to you.
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
perfect plot here
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I am so glad I decided to re-read. This part is so fun. You have crafted a story to be proud of.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
wow, hilarious
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
priceless, so funny
darklace15 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
This entire story is genius, but this little gem is BRILLIANT: “Do you, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle promise to forsake all others and reserve your warped, angst-ridden, dysfunctional nincompoopery for each other, thereby saving at least two innocent people and providing untold hours of fascinated diversion to the rest of us who might otherwise think WE have screwed up relationships!”