Reviews for Stay
yanagi-chyan chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
omg, omg, omg... they're no married! yippie! i love you!

oh wow.. that almost gave me a heart attack. now our fav tofuu can be together. mi-chan is so obtuse, he should have just eloped with fuuko already! i mean, c'mon! she left a guy at the altar for you, are you too dumb to see that? *growls*

next chapter please? ;)
Joide's KB 4ever chapter 6 . 2/17/2007

Finally after so much heartache they are together...hohoho

for making them together...

anonmikaro chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
hehehe...well I'm glad you made it that way! Nice ending! I was about to strangle Mi-chan when he wanted to leave at least he stayed and gave her a kiss. _ hehehe...hope to hear from you more _
khryzle kawaii chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
ur one friggin' good writer!wha?1ur soo good on dramatic scenes i should just get advices from you...i dont think my fic is dramatic enough!u rock girl!now i am so i mean so WAITING FOR THE EPILOGUE!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
wow, it's finally over, dang! man, he's really inept! if it weren't for fuuko, he'd leave again? *laughs while pumelling mi-chan senseless with a huge mallet*fuuko does the kicking*

bittersweet ending, very appropriate for the story. wuv it! hope to see more of your works! *looks pointedly at masquearade* yah, i know, i'm a nagger! haha!
scorchingblue chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
please add another chapter... don't kill me of heartbreak...this story is beautiful, but i guess i love happy endings when it comes to this pairing! :)
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
then i do hope you'd get over your writer's block soon. i'd still keep watch over those, lol!

that's so sad. so he's really letting her go now? *cries floods of tears* sniff*sniff* i think fuuko is just waiting for him to voice out his disapproval and that she'd turn her back on kurei and go with mi-chan if he just asked her to. stupid mi-bou, can't even take a hint!
yanagi-chyan chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
what? what? what? did fuuko marry kurei? for real? O_O

*starts bawling* omg, that's the saddest thing i've ever read. wah, i don't want it to end this way! this isn't the end, right? there must be a sequel, right? yea, go divorce!

update soon! and make it a happy ending! XP
scorchingblue chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
its so sad... but i love it. please do continue and update VERY soon. i want happy ending... i dont know how youd do it but im entrustig my heart and my favorite couple to you okay? make me proud!
Kaoru danna chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
that last part almost made me cry
Shenhui chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Sorry! Got too lazy to log in... what the f% *! I already missed two chapters! and I haven't been online for only two days?

*cries* it's sad yet again... when you said angst you really meant it..*bawls louder*

I'm gonna look forward to the NEXT chapter ne... I wonder if Fuuko-chan would continue with the wedding... or maybe I'll stop it myself...lolz.. since Mi-chan's too idiotic to do it himself... then I'm gonna whisk Kurei to lalala land...lolz... *a few seconds lost in wonderland*

The atmosphere is so melancholic...*sobs then bawls again*
Joide's KB 4ever chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Yey! you update!

Yeah you've answer my first question but the second one not yet... is she gonna find out that he'll be living, more so will she really marry kurei, as in, as in?... wha... As much as I like the plot and the story still... I wish that the two will be together... tokiya and Fuuko... so many questions leads to one thing... make another chapter please... update soon.
anon chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
sorry i was not able to review the previous chap...gosh this chap and the prvious chap gave my heart a tug...i wanna cry! the lines are so dramatic...*sniff...reminds me of a friend of mine...oh well...update! :)
Sirena87 chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
woah! hey! stop... what? it's kurei? that's a shocker... but i loved it... very nice chapter here... please update soon!
khryzle kawaii chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
wait!NO!how could u do this to me!NO! gah!i dont care if fuuko is going to be a runaway bride!just get tokiya and fuuko back alright?im soo sad!*cries hard*

get them back together...onegai?
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »