Reviews for Stay
lady orheal chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
wow...tragic... u_u,

is this the end of your chapter/story or is there more to come? n_n keep it up!
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
oh gosh!

that whole kurei/fuuko was unexpected. but it has been ten years and it's lot of time to heal any wounds. though i'm sure fuuko is still in love with mi-chan, right? *winks*

update! i love this chapter and hope you update fast! and i'm glad you made this into a multi-chaptered story, that's very creative of you!
scorchingblue chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
its kinda sad and it broke my heart [silently wipes away a tear then sighs...]but i love it..i sure hope you update soon...[sighs again]
khryzle kawaii chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
FUTILE ATTEMPT?Ouch!Tokiya must be feeling like shit right now...i wanted to cry in this chapter but the enormous rock music from our neighbor wouldnt let me!Arrgh!

please do continue and thanks for the reviews u have given for my fic...wow, that was a lot of reviews!arigatou gozaimasu!

much love,

tofuu kawaii
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
so sad...i almost cry..it reminds me of my 1st and second chapters in my fic...huhuuhuhuhu i was really crying while writing that...and i cant help but cry reading something like that again...thanks for sharing...

much love,

tofuu kawaii
Shenhui chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Wha? I think I don't wanna know the next chapter... joke...

Kurei, she's with MY Kurei! please oh please don't let them be married yet... I really can't stand sad ending... I really want a happy ending...*sobs* Call me childish but still...*cries*

Happy ending pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please... (of note: a happy ending between Mi-chan and Fuuko...lolz)
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
ow.. ouch for Mi-chan... please continue... is Kurei, Fuuko's boyfriend or something?
Mayumi Reiko chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
we... love it! oh Kurei... is Fuuko's bf? oh... UPDATE UPDATE! poor Toki...

XOXOX

Aoi
yuki kawaii chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
yipee i reviewed again. *winks*

wow, you continued this one. sorry bout the crying thing, guess i got over-dramatic. *hides face in shame*

fuuko's so pretty. and poor mi-chan can't have her (at least for now).

well that's what happens to guys who doesn't express what they're truly feel! (i'm not bashing mi-chan. just trying to bash someone i know. :p)

kei, see ya in the next chappies! God bless! :D

- yuki da yo ;) -
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
you made me cry. and though there are other fics that made me cry before, it's the first time i cried over a whole fic. really. like, when the tears begin to cease from falling, the succeeding scenes trigger them to flow yet again. so sad. :(

sorry, got overly dramatic there. i was just laughing my soul away a little while ago while reading 'yours, mine or theirs?', and now here i am crying my heart out. *sheepish smile*

can't summon my usual energy for now, but i want you to know that i liked your fic so much. and no, i don't think mi-chan was ooc. and i don't think your fic was ''kinda sad'', either. the angst was really great. it was very, very sad. good luck with you next fics. God bless. :)

- yuki da yo -

PS: sorry for promoting another fic. do read it if you still haven't. :)
yukari chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
yah! another tofuu fanfic, this just made my day complite, finish it would you please?
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i get what you mean. it made the fic more gloomy.

munlyt is so good with angst! that was so sad. wonderfully written.
mikaro chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
why does he need to go?

aww...it's so sad...

Nice as always :)
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WHAT? That's it? *jumps off the roof*

under the genre category, you should have stated angst. this is so angsty, i feel so sorry to fuuko for having the courage to tell mi-chan what she feels and he actually still want to leave? what, there's no place in japan to pursue his dreams? he just HAD to go to US? mi-chan is one very handsome moron.

maybe you can make mi-chan come back after he's finish what he had to do in US? please? that'd be the perfect ending!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/8/2006