Reviews for Stay
lady orheal chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
wow...tragic... u_u,

is this the end of your chapter/story or is there more to come? n_n keep it up!
yanagi-chyan chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
oh gosh~!

that whole kurei/fuuko was unexpected. but it has been ten years and it's lot of time to heal any wounds. though i'm sure fuuko is still in love with mi-chan, right? *winks*

update! i love this chapter and hope you update fast! and i'm glad you made this into a multi-chaptered story, that's very creative of you!
scorchingblue chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
its kinda sad and it broke my heart [silently wipes away a tear then sighs...]but i love it..i sure hope you update soon...[sighs again]
khryzle kawaii chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
FUTILE ATTEMPT?Ouch!Tokiya must be feeling like shit right now...i wanted to cry in this chapter but the enormous rock music from our neighbor wouldnt let me~!Arrgh!

please do continue and thanks for the reviews u have given for my, that was a lot of reviews!arigatou gozaimasu!

much love,

tofuu kawaii
khryzle kawaii chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
so sad...i almost reminds me of my 1st and second chapters in my fic...huhuuhuhuhu i was really crying while writing that...and i cant help but cry reading something like that again...thanks for sharing...

much love,

tofuu kawaii
Shenhui chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Wha? I think I don't wanna know the next chapter... joke...

Kurei, she's with MY Kurei! please oh please don't let them be married yet... I really can't stand sad ending... I really want a happy ending...*sobs* Call me childish but still...*cries*

Happy ending pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please... (of note: a happy ending between Mi-chan and Fuuko...lolz)
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
ow.. ouch for Mi-chan... please continue... is Kurei, Fuuko's boyfriend or something?
Mayumi Reiko chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
we... love it! oh Kurei... is Fuuko's bf? oh... UPDATE UPDATE! poor Toki...

yuki kawaii chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
yipee~ i reviewed again. *winks*

wow, you continued this one. sorry bout the crying thing, guess i got over-dramatic. *hides face in shame*

fuuko's so pretty. and poor mi-chan can't have her (at least for now).

well that's what happens to guys who doesn't express what they're truly feel! (i'm not bashing mi-chan. just trying to bash someone i know. :p)

kei, see ya in the next chappies! God bless! :D

- yuki da yo ;) -
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
you made me cry. and though there are other fics that made me cry before, it's the first time i cried over a whole fic. really. like, when the tears begin to cease from falling, the succeeding scenes trigger them to flow yet again. so sad. :(

sorry, got overly dramatic there. i was just laughing my soul away a little while ago while reading 'yours, mine or theirs?', and now here i am crying my heart out. *sheepish smile*

can't summon my usual energy for now, but i want you to know that i liked your fic so much. and no, i don't think mi-chan was ooc. and i don't think your fic was ''kinda sad'', either. the angst was really great. it was very, very sad. good luck with you next fics. God bless. :)

- yuki da yo -

PS: sorry for promoting another fic. do read it if you still haven't. :)
yukari chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
yah! another tofuu fanfic, this just made my day complite, finish it would you please?
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i get what you mean. it made the fic more gloomy.

munlyt is so good with angst! that was so sad. wonderfully written.
mikaro chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
why does he need to go?'s so sad...

Nice as always :)
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WHAT? That's it? *jumps off the roof*

under the genre category, you should have stated angst. this is so angsty, i feel so sorry to fuuko for having the courage to tell mi-chan what she feels and he actually still want to leave? what, there's no place in japan to pursue his dreams? he just HAD to go to US? mi-chan is one very handsome moron.

maybe you can make mi-chan come back after he's finish what he had to do in US? please? that'd be the perfect ending!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/8/2006