Reviews for A Guide To Being A Dino Mama
Feverant Wishes chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Okay, there goes my plans for a velociraptor as well. And to think, I really wanted to ride one in a steeplechase race. Would have been awesome, but I like my dogs. And my horses. And my soni- Atika! Stop eating people! Never mind, my sonic gerbil is tougher than ice. How much does it cost for a hatchling? And I'm still free, if Muldoon wants to deliver the raptor in person...
Feverant Wishes chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I wanted a diplodocus, but, um, never mind now. I don't think the trees would be able to handle it. Hang on, why would I even consider getting a creature that only eats plants, when I live in Arizona? Oh, right, 'cause I'm insane. Hay bills are going through the roof, but at least you can ride horses. I assume for hygiene, just give them enough water to wash themselves?
Feverant Wishes chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Robert Muldoon is still a bachelor? I'm free!
jordn chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
hahahhahahahahahah, that cracked me up i just loved it. now do a section on omnivores. please?
GothicDragon221 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
You really hate John don't you? But I don't blaim ya.

I have issues...I want a raptor...I'll get a chainsaw.
GothicDragon221 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Dissing on them because they crap alot! That's hilarious! I love that scene in the movie where they show the guy walking up to that big pile of crap and he says, "That's a great big pile of $h1."
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I loved the reference to John Hammond being a rich old fart, who sits on a pile of cash, and dressed all in white like some asylum patient. That was great! Muldoon seems more sober than Wu, which is ironic, since he was the one who got drunk and took down a T-Rex in the book. I guess he's happier than Wu. :)Good work, it made me smile. :)
GothicDragon221 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Dude!LOL! Pleaz con't this! It's hilarious and strangly reminds me of...me. Except I'm a girl, 16 and still no boyfriend. Anywho...plaz con't!
AlecT05 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Love it! Will there be anymore chapters?