Reviews for Limitless
This is really excellent. I'm sorry you didn't continue it though I can see that it would be depressing. Haruhi has to get better, the baby should be a boy and Kyoya should marry Haruhi. I'm a sucker for happy endings.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Gods, this is depressing. I never thought someone would write a story... quite like this. It's so serious, it almost doesn't seem right; but then, I still want to keep reading. Please update; this story will haunt me, at least until you do so.
Preypacer chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
This is such a beautifully sad fic! The writing style is absolutely wonderful. I know this is an old fic and you have more than likely moved onto other things, but I would love to see this continued more. If not, I do want thank you so much for such a wonderful well written story! _
princessugar chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
It's a sad story to read, especially because it's kyouya's pov.
bleudonne chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
How poetic... and so sad. I'd like to read more of your story, so I'm just wondering if you'll be updating it anymore?

In any case, what you've written so far flows very smoothly and is truly interesting. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Rayne Hunter chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
I love this story. Please update soon? :)
DeSilva chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Things I liked about this chapter:

1) Mori's stutter. Very raw.

2) the line "your life is no longer yours alone"

3) The poem. Sometimes when authors insert lyrics or poetry without an introductory statement such as 'this poem came to his mind' or a quotation it can come off campy and cheap-but this poem was very fitting. And not just to the situation but to Kyoya's personality. Even without the introduction I can imagine in that instance Kyoya might recall such a thing.

Very good.
iruka92 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
taht was very sweet of kyoya. i'm falling in love...
kitsune chapter 6 . 10/25/2007
Heartbreaking. And somehow sweet. Keep writing!
schu chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
Moving!

Keep it up! I'll look forward to your updates. I support no pairing in Ouran, but this makes me appreciate KxH!
Cole A chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
cool. but it's better when you lengthen it up. love those kxh moments.
cal chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
This story was seriously worth the wait. The last scene was moving.

Great choice of words! It made me picture it perfectly, like I was there, breathing it in.

I'll look forward to your updates.
beerbelly chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
•What you think about this chapter?

-i think this chapter is great for starting an opening for kyouyaXharuhi development.

•What you don’t like about this chapter? nothing.

•What you like about this chapter?

-i like the idea of kyouya' father actually being a father to him.

•What you expect to see next chapter?

-kyouyaXharuhi starting a new life, kyouya helping haruhi to move on, something like that. since this story started so sad specially kyouya, i hope he gets to be happy in the end as well as haruhi.

pls update as soon as you can. _
beerbelly chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
buhuhuhuh... Y_Y this is just so sad... i hate it, but at the same time i love it... Y_Y but i really like your story, it just depresses me after reading it (sigh)
beerbelly chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
wah! Y_Y i really feel sorry for kyouya... he's just too sad V_V