Reviews for Camping Trip Gone Wrong…Or Did It?
Hegodart chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
LMFAO!

im EXTREME late reviewing thins story..

but ...O WELL!

anywho..

this story was PURE JOKES..

lmfao "with a women's crotch"..

when i was reading ur story i was like..

*dies in corner from laughing WAY to hard!

P.S

sorry about this late review..

but your story was really good!
DarkAngel2011 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Nice story the end confused me.
Deknighted chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
one word : LOL
Glorious Rubbish chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
o_O what's with Yzak?...Dearka...Sai...THIS ROXX and I couldn't find the source of that song (I'm not American or something) :(
enchantressinthedark chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aw this is so cute! AsuCaga's really cute here! LOL Yzak turned whacky all of a sudden _' Nice story though!
TearShield Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
The C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song is from Spongebob, and this is second fic that I've read/re-read today with it in it... O.O

You know that eating glass thing that people comapre stuff to? Well, I would rather do that than meet that Moose or that bear!

The ending was odd, but hey, it is your story, you can do what you like!

One question, why on earth would anyone who wasn't high, stoned, or insane yell "Somebody grab my crotch?"

~TSA
Zelly 5790 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
You know what I actually know where that song came from, one of my favorite shows on Nickelodeon, "SpongeBob Squarepants"
NilName chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
The C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG! XD

BANG BANG!
945466 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
After noticing the title and reading the disclaimer, I just knew the spongebob song would be in it. xD Interesting...though the ending didn't suit the camping-ness. ) Hope to read more from you soon. ;)
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
lol... ncie fic! ; hehehe... liked the athruna dn Cagalli moment.. P hehehe..
kimborliee chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
i like the ending but not so much the camp stuff lol! poor Dearka and Sai and even Yzak lol! great fic anyways!
Aya Schroider chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
LOL! hilarious! keep itup! you kept me smiling through the whole chappie! please update REALLY soon okay? _

heiress of the unknown,

Aya Schroider
Justicez chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
really loved the story...as for the song..its from spongebob squarepants ain't hope i can expect more fics from then good luck XD