Reviews for The Silent Killer
Allysssa14 chapter 1 . 4/10
your a fan of Cats The Musical?
Matt chapter 2 . 3/15
Lease forms? If he owns the place, he doesn't need any forms, or a lease. This makes no sense at all.
Matt chapter 2 . 3/15
"he noticed the small pile of first that he had acquired in the night."

what is a pile of first?
Piggypig213 chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
I'm like really sad rn. Like it was sooooo good but then you did this whole fight thing where Draco gets mad for a very valid fûcking reason and just because Harry feints after Draco used a power he didn't realize he even had everyone immediately turns on him. Like the worlds shitties friends I don't get how anyone could want to live with people like them in their lives I get they are Harry's friends but no. I wouldn't deal with that at all I would actually leave Harry and all of them. If my friends turned on me for every little mistake I made I would leave the country. I'm not even kidding I've thought about it. Anyways good idea and it was a good story but here's where I take my leave
kikistimi chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
This was very interesting, I really liked it.
Haidrie chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
i try to read with a straight face every chapter but every time i laugh like an idiot and giggle like im on a ultimate sugar high. so thank you for making me feel better after the hard days.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Really well written
KiidMars chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
I did it. I finally finished it. I can't believe it took me forever to finish this. God, I need to stop procrastinating. Well, anyways, story was awesome, plot was awesome, everyone was awesome, it was just awesome in general.
KiidMars chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Harry's Smoke move reminds me of Delsin from inFamous Second Son.
EMReader81 chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, especially how you mixed all the characters together. I quite enjoyed the relationship between Ollivander and Harry and his friendships with Dean, Seamus and Neville. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
DragonHeartXD chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Um...Blaise is Italian..his mother is the "Black Widow" of HP meaning she marries gets her hudband to make sure if he dies she gets all his possessions then her newest husband mysteriously dies leaving her with money xD. Also "Mr Zabini" died when Blaise was like 1 or not born or something. Well from what I've heard at least.
P.s also in case you hadn't noticed but I couldn't be bothered to log into everydamned time I go into it so ya.
Sheitane chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
EEEEEEKKKK! Too much CUTEness! I am dying here! I absolutely loved all the humour in this. It was adorable!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
WeirdCornChip chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
This story. Harry is so overpowered but I don't even care beacause this story is so hilarious.
maedeh chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
hi
it was crazy and fun thanks for it