Reviews for The Silent Killer
M chapter 7 . 4/9
I like yours suprise
CurlyFries01 chapter 16 . 3/16
This was great! Great work! :)
Crow chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
BAMF Bad Ass Mother Fucker. Loving this story good luck and may you be smiled upon
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
And here I was thinking Dunbledore was a bad guy too, with the way he was saying, 'that is not what the wizarding world wants for their hero' something.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I love this! I love this! Gah! Its simply put-perfect. The banter and dynamics of everyone. *sighh*. I'm really enjoying the humor aspect of this story and well I'm a Creature!Harry freak coupled with the fact that its Drarry and with a Sub!Harry?! You caught me hook, line&sinker(I hope that's the saying. Lol) I'm truly enjoying this story. The sad thing though is I've seen it in many other communities but always bypassed it then I read your fic 'Diamond in the Sky(which I LOVED btw) and I decided to check out your other HP fics&came across this one and decided eh what the heck and I'm damn well glad I did! Neways I'm off to continue. Looking forward to the rest and laughing my arse off. Oh btw Flees is amazing&super funny. XD right well byez!

SM
rmiser1994 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Lovely story . I really enjoyed reading it and the interactions and responses to the secret allies and relations XD
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I want to meet Flees in real life. In fact I will call my cat Flees. He already acts like a demon. He bites me and he thinks that he is Rambo!
Luzzy Lu chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Hey starting to like the story very much but I vote for Criminal minds next time! Way better!
Ro-Kai chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
"Nope, hang on. My dear sweet lady, you are looking absolutely stunning today. Why is that a new dress?" Seamus asked, switching on the old Irish charm.

"Oh you flatterer you, Mr Finnegan."

"Oh! You know my name? Then if you could be so kind to tell me yours!"

"Why you, it's Rose."

"Rose! How beautiful! Why I would say your are as beautiful as the flower you share your name with!"

"Mr Finnegan-"

"Please, call me Seamus."

"Seamus, if only I were a few years younger... and alive."

THAT LITTLE EXCERPT ESPECIALLY THE LAST SENTANCE HAD ME CHOKING ON MY VINIGER VINAGER VINEGER AWW BLOODY STYX NVM I CHOKED ON MY VINIGER DRINK SO BLOODY GOOD JOB ...SIRIUSLY (lol). GOOD JOB
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Order! Can we please have Order! I call this meeting of the Order to er... order.

I couldn't stop laughing for another 2 minutes after that line and i only stopped because i fell of my chair and was trying to breath, much to my mom's fear that i was having an asthma attack...don't know how she got that conclusion when i don't have asthma...ANYWAYS i like the fine mix of humor and drama...not really sure on the drama...
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*snickers* Oh, I wonder what Hermione and Ron would say when they find out that Harry is gay! Oh, and I wonder what Harry will do to make this fanfic genre humor only! :DD
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
I loved the fic. I found it very interesting they are demons. The funny thing was Hermione and Malachi are a couple. You write very well. I'd like to read a sequence. kisses
PedoiseTrancy not logged in chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
OOOH WELL, never was there EEEEVER, a cat so clever as MAGICAL MR. MISTOFFELEES!

fucking genious, dude.
bugaboobugz chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Awsome story
The Feehan Fan chapter 16 . 3/10/2012
I really like this story. It has an excellent and well executed concept. One thing that needs to be seen to or deleted though. At the end of chapter 15 there is a little paragraph at the bottom about the ancient race and the wills, that is completely undeveloped. It seems so out of place, like it was just tossed in there. It never gets developed and is therefore pointless and leading the readers to expect something that isn't going to be there. So, you need to either delete that little part or get to work writing a sequel for Silent Killers that has the ancient race and the wills somehow incorperated into the plot.

PS- please try writing more Harry Potter fics instead of just supernatural and HP/Supernatural crossovers. I don't watch supernatural so i can't read any of that section and it is against my policy to read crossovers after a very terrible encounter. While i don't believe yours would be bad, i just can't read crossovers anymore.