Reviews for The Silent Killer
Loveless212 chapter 7 . 8/25
i try to read with a straight face every chapter but every time i laugh like an idiot and giggle like im on a ultimate sugar high. so thank you for making me feel better after the hard days.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 16 . 6/13
Really well written
SinfulLies chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
I did it. I finally finished it. I can't believe it took me forever to finish this. God, I need to stop procrastinating. Well, anyways, story was awesome, plot was awesome, everyone was awesome, it was just awesome in general.
SinfulLies chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Harry's Smoke move reminds me of Delsin from inFamous Second Son.
EMReader81 chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, especially how you mixed all the characters together. I quite enjoyed the relationship between Ollivander and Harry and his friendships with Dean, Seamus and Neville. Continued good luck and energy with your writing
DragonHeartXD chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Um...Blaise is Italian..his mother is the "Black Widow" of HP meaning she marries gets her hudband to make sure if he dies she gets all his possessions then her newest husband mysteriously dies leaving her with money xD. Also "Mr Zabini" died when Blaise was like 1 or not born or something. Well from what I've heard at least.
P.s also in case you hadn't noticed but I couldn't be bothered to log into everydamned time I go into it so ya.
Sheitane chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
EEEEEEKKKK! Too much CUTEness! I am dying here! I absolutely loved all the humour in this. It was adorable!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
WeirdCornChip chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
This story. Harry is so overpowered but I don't even care beacause this story is so hilarious.
maedeh chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
hi
it was crazy and fun thanks for it
AliceCullen3 chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
LOVE IT!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hmmmm CSI fan? I'm more of a criminal minds/law & order girl and Harry makes me laugh
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
great story still prefer harry as the dom but I really liked the story
kingsholto chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Im glad he didnt try and reject harry.
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 9/14/2014