Reviews for Almost My Baby
Books and Phandoms chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This makes me cry every single time
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Flipping heck, that was so sad! Loved it! I had a lump in my throat nearly all the way through!

Great story!

OAO

AshesAndLove!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was so sweet and sad and Beautifully written.
shiny cate chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That is one of the most beautiful stories ever. It made me feel like the Doctor, he's always so worried when everyone around him is withering away and dying and I totally felt that. Well Done!
catnipevergreens chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*sobs into keyboard* I'm really, genuinely crying here. That was breathtaking. That was really such an amazing story. From the first part when he finds out Rose is dead, to adopting Scarlet, to her growing up and giving birth, to Gallifrey and Jack, it was just absolutely gorgeous. It really, really was. I love this story now. Fantastic job.
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
This story is the most beautiful Ten/Rose themed fic I have ever read.

I really can't express the many, many ways I love it.

Just...perfect.
Rivana chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*blinks away some moisture from her eyes*

That was way too short, but beautiful. I hope we'll get that immortalJack/Doc in the end, but it's probably a little bit to 'gay agenda' for the producers...or something.
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I agree with everyone else - one of the best things I've ever read. That was so sad, yet funny in places, so sweet, so beautiful, it had Rose, it had Jack and it was simply amazing. Thank you so much for sharing! xx
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Oh my God. I've read this story five times, and I can't get enough of it. I've cried so hard every time I've read it. This is truly amazing, there is no amount of congratulations I can give you that will justify this story's brilliance. It is so well written, and so emotional in a detached descriptive way. Amazing. Thank you so much for writing this, and thank you for making me cry (I mean that sincerely, odd as it sounds)

x
TARDISwhore chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
omg i love your story! it actually made me cry, and i dont usually do that i just go aww but i am actually crying. its so sad but its a great ending. keep up the good stories!
Crazy Danae chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oy! You're killing me! I've wept through your last 3-ish fics! Of course, that means something very important... It means that I really fell into the story. Congrats! ;D
colourmebeautiful chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
that was beautiful.

im actually crying right now..lol

x
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow. Just...wow. And this coming from someone who normally hates this kind of stuff.
skipchat chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
**momentarily speechless**

I have been a huge fan of all of your Doctor Who works. I'm Not that Girl was heartwrenching, New, New Doctor was wonderful, and Inheritance even more amazing but this story? Only one word comes to mind to describe it, and that word is magnificent.

You have managed to imbue these characters with such life and emotion that we, as readers, cannot help but experience the pain and sorrow, the hope, and the love that they must be feeling. That ability to create such empathy, and for fictional characters no less, is one that is indeed rare. I do hope that you will grace us with another of your stories very, very soon...
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG!I loved it!Had me crying a bit when Scarlet died and when Rose died and when the Doctor died.I'm glad the Doctor got to have a family again,even if it wasn't his biological was very sweet and I loved the came back to being him...very sweet and you brought back Jack!Yay!Anyways...I loved this story...good job.