Reviews for Channel Surfing
Little Lenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Extra Persona: First thing I have to say is...THIS IS FUCKIN' HILLARIOUS!

Lenny: The sex was even funny in a way...well-written and realistic as well.

Extra Persona: And Wilson's Idea of hot was also mine so...yah, it was kind of hot too.

Lenny: The begining was good and the story was likely and kept them in character.

Both:In short, I loved it...
Dr.HousexVicodin chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I really liked it. The ending was cute, keep writing!
Shivvlan chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
rofl.

Sorry, nothing more to say than that. The fik is endearing and amusing. What more can you ask for in good fiks.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
OMG, I read a Snape/Harry story a while back with a similar premise. Real Sex 0_0 ...Oh my word, It's so wrong. Ha ha ha. This just goes to show how utterly fantasized the majority of fan fiction is. But that what it's there for. Ha ha. I tried reading this on the school computers this morning. Oddly enough, I was bored myself. I looked over to the next computer and saw one of my classmates and it just ruined it for me. I had to wait till I got home to try and get back in the mood. That's awful isn't it. Bored and not in the mood to read about bored not in the mood sex. Lord! Ha ha ha. I'm sorry but just like Jimmy, I kinda find it funny. Anyways, good job. Funny in all the right spots, perfect realism and great tone. _
BethTX chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This may sound weird, but this was a beautiful story. House and Wilson are such an old married couple that they just go for the sex to be together. Loved it!
Garrideb chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Somehow, your story left me with a very romantic notion: that House and Wilson are so comfortable with each other that even bad sex isn't awkward - disapointing, sure, but nothing to get worked up over. I'm not sure how I find a lack of romance romantic, but I did ;-)

Very funny and very atypical fic. I loved it!
link chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Loved it. Usually sex stories are all about how great it is. You're version is very funny, and sounded a lot more real than a lot of the OMG! sex stories. P
Hiddeninyoureyes chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Absolutely hilarious and very well written. Whilst reading you really picture that they would be just like this lol. Very good!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2