Reviews for For Someone So Troublesome
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 3/6
KYAAA fangirling. This was so precious... I absolutely adore ShikaIno, it's really unhealthy. I don't really like ShikaTema either, but oh well they are married with kids now lol. That's why there is fan fiction. And yours was beautiful! I loved Shikamaru's "Nnnnrgh..." hehe XD. Thanks for writing this x).
Shikaino fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Great story dude! It's one of the best shikaino stories I've ever read. Always be a ShikaIno fan until you grow old and die. Keep making more ShikaIno stories and I'll support you! :)
bobreke chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
read your work long ago, and today decided to refresh my finest emotions reading it again. thank u so much for sharing such a sweet work with everybody :)
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
God! That's just,,, oh my God, that was just,,, God! Love it! You make their kiss in a different way than the other story! Better way! XD
Z LOT847 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
that was really good... i can really see that happening. :)
Jia Min chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
it rocks!

write more chapters!
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I totally agree that ShikaIno is MUCh cuter than ShikaTema. And the fact that Temari is 3 years older ... disturbs me. Lol. I like Temari, Just not with Shika :)

Regarding your fic, I loved it. it was not troublesome to read (;. haha xD
jUSTMiNAA chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
haha! that was so cute.
flowersandlillies chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
"Her friend raised an eyebrow, thinking that ‘talk’, ‘relax’ and ‘Ino’ could hardly fit together."

laughed my head off when i read this one. :))

shikaino is completely
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
that was brilliant! I'm so not into ShikaTema either...it's just weird.

Shika Ino are amazing and this fic is also.!
owl-soldier chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay! I totally agree with you about the ShikaTema thing. It just wouldn't work! Luff the story, it's way cute. Y'know, I've always wondered what Shika's hair would look like down... Anyway, keep writing. I hope you read my story when I put it on. It's not a totally ShikaIno centered fanfic, but ShikaIno plays an important part, along with SasuSaku! It's really sad. If you read it please review it. I'll be putting it on tomorrow hopefully!
woofyy chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
ngaww! how cute! good luckies with your future stories!
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol, aw! i loved this story! it was so very cute and made me giggle a couple times. your portrayal of the chracters really made this fic fun to read. great job. D
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Omg, thank you! At least someone agrees with me. My friend loves Shikatema and I always tell her that Temari's way too old and they don't look right together. Anyway, just wanted to say that I love this story! It was great and cute and sweet! Lol, now I'm rambling. Anyway, thanks for making this.
liltle chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This story is very cute. It should to one of my favourite infact. Such a way to express your feelings and playing innocent. Just Adorable!