Reviews for You're Back, Naruto
it's amiezing so pluz counte
baka36411 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
omigodddd i absolutely LOVE this story! U MUST CONTINUE!
Glassstar93 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Update!
rokudaime09 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
awww is this a lost cause? cause i think it was a good plot! I'm desperate to know sasuke's reaction if he saw naruto.
Amity Verity Fortunato chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
i hope he gets his memories back sooon.
update chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
PLEAS UPDATE! why? why cant you finish...? the story is really RELLY good...i MUST see sasukes reaktion..so pleas..continue?...

/sad fan of yours
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
that was great! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHS! FOR AN IDEA, SASUKE FINDS NARUTO, HE HUGS HIM AND CRYS, NARUTO TELLS HIM HE DONT REMEMBR HIM, HE CRYS SOME MORE( i no, OOC, but still) NARUTO LIVES WITH HIM WHILE HE HAS AMNESIA!
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
ok go go go i want to read more make sasuke come back faster! he needs to see naruto we all know that!
MidNightGlare chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Love your story and I have been waiting patiently for your update and I will continue to do so, but I just want to know if you are going to continue this story or not.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
O.O So god! . Amnesia! I like it! Heheh! Please continue soon! It's awesome! OH! Are we going to see more of Hikaru? *baby-kitsune eyes* He's AWESOME! w
JulieHottie12 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
luv it
Valheru1988 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
hey, nice couple of chapters here. and if you don't want to get them together that way, just make it a strong friendship, but don't add a pairing to go with them. Honestly i can't see anyone ending up with Naruto mostly because he wouldn't do it just because of how the villagers would react. (besides, he cares about everyone pretty equally)

well, thanks for the chapters you've put up and i hope you get inspired, cause i really don;t have any idea where to go from here, (well, besides the Hokage meeting and Sasuke, but no idea how they would react.)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi! Loved this story. Please update ASAP! I don't know why, but your PM doesn't work. So...

PLEASE UPDATE 'I Only Need You to Care'! I LOVED THAT SO MUCH! PLEASE, CONTINUE IT!
KawaiiKitsluv chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
pwease cotwinue pwease pwease cwome own ywoouu nwoo ywou wwantw .haha i sent something to my friend like that and she so tota;;y broke down saying shell do watever i wanted her to do.i earned 20 bucks tat .*serouse face*baxk to the poin *says words in the news cast*today we will experiance mild thunder storms but...LOOK OUT ITS THE ATTACK OF THE FLYING HELLP HEL PHEP HP H.

Poor news reporte.o well as long as they dont come after haha im iruka..OH NO THEYRE BACK RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

WERE ALL GONNA DIE but i have a helmet
GasunKugi chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
This story would fit better as an itanaru fic :'( I don't like sasuke