Reviews for You're Back, Naruto
kokokke69 chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
I think when Naruto, Sakura and the others were on their way to the Hokage's office, one of them would ask Naruto how he's been doing all these past years. And Naruto would answer him/her with flashbacks or his usual lacking of explaining situations. I don't really care whether there are pairings or not, but mostly I hope it wasn't a SasuNaru. I'm not being offensive with yaoi-lovers.. just, I want to express my opinion. Thanks if you're reading this.
Sqry chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
don't like SasuNaru anymore? no wayy! T_T
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
it's amiezing so pluz counte
baka36411 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
omigodddd i absolutely LOVE this story! U MUST CONTINUE!
Glassstar93 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Update!
rokudaime09 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
awww is this a lost cause? cause i think it was a good plot! I'm desperate to know sasuke's reaction if he saw naruto.
Amity Verity Fortunato chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
i hope he gets his memories back sooon.
update chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
PLEAS UPDATE! why? why cant you finish...? the story is really RELLY good...i MUST see sasukes reaktion..so pleas..continue?...

/sad fan of yours
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
that was great! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHS! FOR AN IDEA, SASUKE FINDS NARUTO, HE HUGS HIM AND CRYS, NARUTO TELLS HIM HE DONT REMEMBR HIM, HE CRYS SOME MORE( i no, OOC, but still) NARUTO LIVES WITH HIM WHILE HE HAS AMNESIA!
WillowPuff chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
ok go go go i want to read more make sasuke come back faster! he needs to see naruto we all know that!
MidNightGlare chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Love your story and I have been waiting patiently for your update and I will continue to do so, but I just want to know if you are going to continue this story or not.
Cross - The Damned Alchemist chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
~O.O~ So god! . Amnesia! I like it! Heheh! Please continue soon! It's awesome! OH! Are we going to see more of Hikaru? *baby-kitsune eyes* He's AWESOME! w
JulieHottie12 chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
luv it
Valheru1988 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
hey, nice couple of chapters here. and if you don't want to get them together that way, just make it a strong friendship, but don't add a pairing to go with them. Honestly i can't see anyone ending up with Naruto mostly because he wouldn't do it just because of how the villagers would react. (besides, he cares about everyone pretty equally)

well, thanks for the chapters you've put up and i hope you get inspired, cause i really don;t have any idea where to go from here, (well, besides the Hokage meeting and Sasuke, but no idea how they would react.)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hi! Loved this story. Please update ASAP! I don't know why, but your PM doesn't work. So...

PLEASE UPDATE 'I Only Need You to Care'! I LOVED THAT SO MUCH! PLEASE, CONTINUE IT!