Reviews for Shadows in the Night
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
A rather innovative Ranma as a vamp story. Please post anything else you have on it.
MaZe-Pallas chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Interesting idea. This is of course merely the beginning - wonder if and where you'll take this... Still lots of unanswered questions - is Ranma's female form human? Can she change form with hot/cold water? etc...
Smile Smile chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Sounds good, tho usually i dont read stories where Ranchan gets permanently into a girl... is he?
ryoshu chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
not a bad start. i like the story so far. thank you and please continue. i would like to read more.
Bunny Dee chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
please continue
Shadow of a Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
One word: CONTINUE
Error Checker chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Hmm... A vampire with a soul looking for redamption. Now where have i seen that before? I know it was the WB.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Continue this.. it seems a good one, particularly if the here-repaired Mirror is recovered, to allow thre undead Ranma to stop this.. after what he did, in either timeline, Happosai MUST pay
Lee A. Hollensteiner chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
This story has a tremendous potential for you to continue. You can bring the rest of the gang into it being changed or not and each having their own unique motivations. Since you have introduced the supernatural you are no longer limited to humans. For example, Nabiki might make a good non-evil Drow, Akane a beserker, and Kasume an empathic healer. You have laid the foundations of a fine new playground. Please, build it well. Best wishes, Lee A. Hollensteiner
John Surber chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Well all I can say is... WOAH! That was great. I loved how Happosai tried to change history for his own ends and ended up screwing over the world because of his stupidity. The chase and fight between Ranma and Xian Pu culminating in the Nyannichuan water was a great finishing touch to the whole matter. Ranma's quest for redemption should prove to be an interesting one in this dark new world. I really look forward to seeing more of this.
krimie chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Interesting beginning, one worth of continuation. I hope to see more of this. A very original idea. Well, at least I haven't come across anything similar.
Matthew london chapter 1 . 6/20/2001