Reviews for Dealing With The Devil
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Excellent from start to finish - thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I like the storie, I read it couple of times.

Pls, can anyone tell me how to post my own story here?
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
I remember reading this a while back and thinking how much I liked it. I absolutely loved Quark and Odo, they were spot on, and the plot was awesome - very cleverly done.

l'Ombre
moonmama chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Dukat is such a fabulous villain because he *knows* better, and he's always got that "persecuted/misunderstood" thing going when it comes to the Bajorans - you've used that perfectly here. Quark's machinations, Odo's interference, Sisko's discomfort with getting involved - it's all perfectly in character. So was Kira's punching Dukat. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read. :-)
moonmama chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
I've made it through chapters 1-6 of this; I'm going to have to come back to it tomorrow but I'm loving it so far. Again, perfect characterization, and I'm especially loving Quark's running tally in his mind of who owes him favors.
Strader chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
This is, undoubtedly, one of the best fanfics in this entire section of the site. You've totally nailed every single one of the characters, and you've made a compelling and, most importantly, memorable plotline. This kind of quality is downright professional.

I don't really think there's anything I could advise you on - your talents so far outclass mine. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you!
Pandora40 chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
I love it! Nicely written and true to characters. I find it difficult to believe that Dukat (who has more honor than most seem to give him credit for) would have wanted a partner under the influence. Thanks for posting this here, I'd love to see more stories from you.
PassingDream chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Well written story, very adventurous. I thought it was extra special because it appropriately brought in so many main characters in what otherwise might've been a rather dyadic story.

One show-related misspelling (Kanar, not Canar). Otherwise, excellent spelling, grammar, etc.

However, there is one thing I feel the author could have done to strengthen the credibility of the story considerably. Kira considers a great many ways out of the "deal" but her thoughts never cover why she wouldn't kill him. The show lets her do this a few times, so it's not particularly OOC, and yet even in "peacetime" the serious thought should have been discussed and dismissed.
Darth Pooky chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
OMG this is an amazing story. i love the unexpected turn of events in Kira's quarters; it makes Dukat all the more manly!
Molly Apple chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Wow, LOVE this story! Beautiful Odo action, understated yet gallant. Great Dukat characterization. The pacing is amazing, I was dying to know what would happen and nothing was rushed - perfect detail. Good dialogue too. My only "constructive criticism" would be that I just don't think Odo would take Dukat's word when it comes to Kira's safety, and in seeing Dukat off the station, the constable might have noticed the punched lip? But I'm just nit picking, this was AWESOME, thank you!
Epilachna chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
This was a very well written 'what if'. I do love Dukat in all his manipulative glory.
Imhilien chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
Nicely written - I thought you portrayed the characters well. :-)
mwfte chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Looking forward to more! It's nice to read another Dukat story.
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
This story is interesting, and you've kept everyone in character, which is a challenging feat for an AU story. I look forward to seeing how it's going to turn out.
J. Ashmore chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OMG! I HATE Dukat! What an offer! Ooh this is gunna be good! I don't know if you're going to continue writing this story, but if you did, I'd love to read it! Poor Nerys! It makes me wanna go "oh no he di'int!" lol