Reviews for Curiosity Killed The Cat
PrettyPieceOfFlesh chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
i REALLYREALLYREALLY like your story and NO! you are a really good writer! honestly, im not just being nice, you're a good writer. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Tea Rosarie chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
'kay, I thought that fight with the teacher was hilarious! I almost had to go to the bathroom, I swear! That was like the most funniest thing I've read! Well since I laugh at mostly everything, it's not a big thing to celebrate. But I barely laugh at things I read...so...YAY FOR U! Awesome story by the way!
SweetNyx chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Rogue Prince chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Nice. I like where this is going. Keep up the good work. :D
imaginations-let-free chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Hello again! This is a beyond amazing chapter! It's so good. I just finished reading it while I am in class. Sh. I just remembered that you had updated and I had to read it! And it was definetly worth it even if I do get caught. I have to go before the teacher sees. Update soon!
trusting-in-you chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Hey again AMAZING CHAPTER! I realy think you should finish it. Over a "small" period of time it shouldn't be a probably...righ...lol...anyways GREAT JOB! :) Well anyways u gunna update soon? I know u "just" finished this chapter, but... Seriously before too much work kicks in...so wat do ya say?

AMAZING STORY U HAVE TO FINISH IT! It's so good I'm gunna go tell ALL my friends...lol
trusting-in-you chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Hey wats up! Anyways...the story is so good! I really like it! Hope u update soon lol! I'll right a longer comment on next chapter! lol
Kawaiicuteness chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Awsome story cant wait to read more .Keep up the great work _
LadyBookworm80 chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I'll be a beta, just tell me what that entails. I just want you to up date soon!
slytherinprincess9109 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
HEY, I LOVE THE STORY.I WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE THIS, I CANT EVEN START A FANFIC.
AvitarGirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
this sounds interesting.
notwritten chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
This chapter is nice to read. Well you please have some more chapters soon.
roesbud chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
this is good hope you add more
amethyst iris chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Row Row, Row your bout’ - actually it's boat p

You’re a guineas Sarah, a pure guineas! - don't you mean genius?

"Well when it comes to something like reviling (...)" - revealing

"when a load and clear voice came booming over the school intercom." - loud

“This is getting ridicules, why cat that old fart just take a joke? I mean come one he insults my acting skills and he expects me take that lying down. I don’t think so! You know how I feel about acting, Sage. It’s my life.” -ridiculous, come ON

Honestly you have quite some typos on your fiction and for what I understood, your spelling words based on the way they sound.

I advise you to find a beta reader, that should help a lot. (that's what I'd do if I were you...)

Good luck with the story!
amethyst iris chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I believe you mean:

"stalker" not "stocker"

"stalking" not "stocking"

You may want to correct these :)