Reviews for Masked King of Temra
BronzeStorm chapter 22 . 1/3
This is a great fic! I truly hope that one day you pick up the pen and continue because I would truly like to know where this journey is taking us! I eagerly await future chapters :)
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 26 . 2/13/2013
I have read all the chapters of this story and I really love it! It's morphinominal! I miss this show!v I use to watch it with my older brother when I was 3 years old! I remember when I use to have the VHS with the 4 first episodes. I wish Saban could have made another season or two. :') :'( Can't wait for more! :)
WatcherComplex chapter 26 . 6/24/2012
It's nice, you should try to complete it
someone chapter 26 . 2/3/2010
finish the story
Odd Fashioned chapter 26 . 2/2/2009
Beautiful!

I know it's been...um, well, a long time since I've come to this site, but I did and instantly remembered this story and how much I loved it!

I hope this is not the end of it, but if so, it is still beautifully written.

Thank you!
angellwings chapter 26 . 1/12/2009
Okay, so I see that you haven't updated in a while, but at least you left it at a point in the story where I can interpret it as a very loose happily ever after, lol. This story is amazing. The characters are written perfectly, and yet you have still managed to have them grow and develop. I love the addition of Princess Lynette. I immediately thought Garrett taking Princess Lynette home could bring about a solution to the Rohan/Dierdre/Garrett triangle, and I'm glad to see you did as well! Your story is really amazing, and I hope that you will one day update it again. You have been favorited!
Shadow41 chapter 26 . 11/18/2008
WOW really that story was simply wonderful, amazing ... great written and yeah I hope to read more :)
FaithInLove chapter 26 . 11/7/2008
The weather can't be this bad, can it! Come on, you can't leave it like this! I hate it when people do that! This story is too good to be left only half finished. Please continue! Please!

/faith
lupine-eyes chapter 26 . 8/15/2008
A lovely story thus far, the characters ring true, as does the emotion. I just got back into this seires, and I must say this was a lovely trip. Update soon.
Christy chapter 26 . 7/29/2008
You've done a very good job so far, and I'd love to read more.
FaithInLove chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm dying here... Please update soon! Pretty please?
Funky In Fishnet chapter 26 . 5/27/2008
I've just discovered this show and subsequently your fic. You've done an awesome job at evoking the atmosphere and characters. I look forward to more, hope that your laptop is no longer fried! :- )
Valencia chapter 26 . 4/16/2008
I've tried to be understanding of your weather woes, but I've decided the time has come for me to beg for an update. You've been warned. (Drops to hands and knees and looks at you with puppy dog eyes.)Please update soon.
v chapter 26 . 4/8/2008
please please please continue this story i love it
RleFay chapter 26 . 3/1/2008
I think you should have the king and Rohan have a little heart to heart next.

- RleFay