Reviews for Founders Us?
QR-010000 chapter 16 . 8/14
This a very good idea is so good
K chapter 19 . 8/9
This may just be me but did none of them think of trying their animagi? I mean they can turn into animals for God's sake!
Cool2002 chapter 19 . 4/30
Just curious as to whether or not this story is still being written
Sarah chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
Hey. This is awesome! Do you think there's any chance of you continuing this?
Lilith Clarisse Pond chapter 19 . 4/29/2015
Pretty please update
katraj0908 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
No. She needs to have Helena. Duh. That's a crucial plot point in the Harry Potter story line.
Zeikos chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Gosh , that's a pain to read.
I love the concept but the writing is dreadfull , sorry.
Expecially the dialogs are completly lacking grammar and punctuation.

If you ever plan to continue (6 years have passed so i gess that your english has greatly improved too) please rewrite it. I like the concept a lot and it's a pity that it's wasted for only poor english :)
Lily Pond chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
Lol please continue
WeirdCornChip chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
It's really creepy that Harry potter is Ron and hermione's great x36282 grandson
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Hope youre still doing this story if so please update soon. I love it
PerianthLillithFae chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
please keep writing. This is one of those stories i never have to search for in my favourites list because i just know the name of it so well. I enjoy reading this because although it isn't the most amazing story ever witten it gives me the feeling of reading a favourite childhood fairytale again. Keep up with the story please! :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Your sentense ""It is over, some people thought it would be smart to attack to school everything's" should be ""It is over, some people thought it would be smart to attack the school everything's"
Larisya chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Well, 'Mione must be Re'na, so Ginny's Helga, and I hope Ron's Godric and Harry's Sal(azar).
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I really like your plot and the story so far, but you may want to have your beta revise the rest of the story and re-post them. It's hard to enjoy the story when the sentences keep running on and on. I can understand a few but its every sentence and makes it a little hard to follow; to be honest, it's exhausting work and takes away from the story.
estallias chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
AND WHERE ARE THE NEXT CHAPTER ,!