Reviews for Beneath the Pillow
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is heartbreaking in its simplicity. I love Faith's relationship with the mayor: it takes a really great writer to pull off making villains so sympathetic.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Beautiful. The sentence about the Mayor being the only one who would look forward to Faith's return brought a tear to my eye.
Oldwickedsongs chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Simply beautiful. Careful in prose, meaningful in each word and simple in it's elegance. Thank you for this.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This is so sweet. It's nice to know that someone loved Faith. If only her real parents had loved her the way Mayor Wilkins did.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Nice XD You're on my favorite authors list- I told you that once before, didn't I? -Shifty eyes-

Anyway, both Mayor Wilkins and Faith are awesome... so I was thrilled when they, you know, joined forces in season three. And there just aren't enough fics about that ( So nice to finally find one XD
Icuras chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ah, that was sweet. You nailed the Faith Mayor relationship. Also liked Giles thoughts on it. Good job. Please sir, may I have another?
Maggy chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
This is lovely. Of *course* Giles would be able to get there in the post-graduation chaos when the police were busy figuring out who was in charge!

I could picture the scene perfectly- and the best part was your flashback at the end.

Thank you for this. It's great.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I think Faith was at her happiest with the Mayor, despite being a killer and an outcast otherwise. Nice little story. I especially like the chocolate milk. Sweet.