Reviews for Sixth year with a twist
ravenwolf chapter 5 . 4/4
HURRY UP ,UPDATE ALREADY!
TheUnknownViewer chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
This story is better than a lot of stories I have read similar to this and I hope you'll come back to update this.
bloomnskyrules chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Update please? I love this story so far; it's interesting
MzBellezza chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
really loved and i cant wait for more
Lusna chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
You should have dumledork make harry be resorted and put in slitherin. And a real mind blower and twist whould be if you could have harry's real father be alive and have it were he was told that lilly and harry were dead and just come out of hideing, or it could be were he was obliveated and just now had have his mind restored. OR severis snape could be harrys fathers adopted brother hints the brother sister relation ship between lily and severis. and maby harry could some how be captuerd by voldemort and have him try to take harry as his cosert. Or have lilly harrys father uncle and god father come back throw the vail. OR have an super evil dumbledork.

OR have Draco and Harry get down to night. oh baby
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I like the idea that dumbledore tries to win back his trust but although harry acts like he trusts him a bit more, in the background they are all (The griffs, slys, marauders, lily and de vernay) plotting their own way of winning the war without voldy and dumbles finding out :) I also think that eli should find a familiar/s who could help him with the war... maybe Fawkes turns his back on Dumbles and joins Eli's side?

Well, I love your story and I hope you do decide to continue it and not give it up for adoption :)

kisses

Becca
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Good story, but the part she said "You know I am not a doe", should be a Stag, since a Doe is a Female deer.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Amazing so far. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
This is a good story. Update soon.
Ryn-Tak chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
I thought that it's been going good so far.

whatever, the edit of your story is your choice.

update soon

addio
god of all chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Great story and chapter so fair please continue this story soon.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
I will be happy to beta! I actaully like where this is going. If only you would get rid of all of those Author Notes. If you want to keep one up, at least delete the previous one.

I think you should do it in front of the whole schoo. Have Eli tell them before or after the sorting up to you.
InMyLittleEmoCorner chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
You said you need a you already have one? If not I wouldn't mind becomeing your beta.
Forensic-Fox-Ren chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
WOW! This story blew me away...it's so original and most stories that Draco girl!harry have Ron and Hermione hating Harry when they find out he's a she.
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
I really hope you would update ASAP!