Reviews for Terminology
butchinthestreets chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
No, you shouldn't have. It just makes the whole thing go slightly askew.

Dammit It's November the eighth!

Now I have to wait practically a year...

#sigh#

XD

Mademise Morte
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
An interesting musing with a definite Discworld flavor. Fascinating. Wish it was a bit longer though.
shotamadness chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw! That was just too darn cute! There really needs to be mor in the world. Compared to Polly x Mal, it's pretty much nonexistent, and that's based on subtext, while Tonker and Lofty is canon! Anyway, keep up the great work!
Big Cat chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Nice!

Very nice!
Fading Grace chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I love it so so so so much. Ohmigee.

If you remind me a week before the seventh, I might join you in your holiday (and write a tonkerlofty, I mean)

And the last line DOES work. I know the feeling, where something doesn't feel like it fits right.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Mm, have you ever heard Katie Tunstile’s (sp?) ‘Suddenly I See’? Yeah, I’m not entirely sure what that song is ‘supposed’ to be about, and I don’t know that its mood /really/ fits this story either, tec’nically, but nevertheless it seemed to work very well in my little head. It might have been better without the last line, but then again I might not have even thought about it if you hadn’t mentioned it. I think the last line gives the whole thing a happier overall feel (n’duh!), but then again, maybe it’s happy enough without it, just in a more subtle sort of way...? Either way, this is yet another masterpiece - I mean, do I even need to say that? Cus you can pretty much assume that’s it’s going to come up at some point in any review I leave ya ;) *bow grovel worship etc.*
Contra Mundi chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Delicate, and well written. I've gone through the same thoughts as Tonker (not, unfortunately, with a significant other, but what the hell. Fics shall be my babies) and being a sap, yes, I've got to say, the last line makes me feel warm inside. You've managed the perfect drabbly feel to this, something a lot of drabble writers have yet to learn..

But don't get me started.

Overall, I really, really enjoyed this fic. It was sweet, and Tonker/Lofty is a fantastic pairing that doesn't get enough airtime. HELLO, people, it's CANON!