Reviews for The man of value
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()

so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
linda.ljc chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wow. bitter much?

I don't really think that Rodney was in character. I don't think he'd harass for the sake of meanness. Obviously you do.

I don't think the SGC is so very pure that they'd throw away one of their top gene carriers. I also don't think John and Rodney would even really be lovers.
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I swear you are a creature from a mirror universe, taking familiar things and flipping them upside down-twirling a mustache sinisterly around your index finger, no doubt. I'm not particularly attracted to your schizoid female characters, but I am very fascinated by how fiendishly you portray the original cast members.

It's very scandalous behavior-sleeping with a co-worker, regardless of gender-and you treat it appropriately scandalously instead of as a matter of simple misunderstanding or homophobia.

At first I thought your comment about the story 'capturing the very essence of SGA' was a compliment. I now realize it probably was not-it was a criticism of the show itself. It's so interesting to see fanfiction written that unabashedly explores the flaws of its source material-and NOT for comedic effect!

Good job! [Hehehe... Dr. Wiener. She's a Wiener.]
timme chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
stupid bitch. rodney isn't even military, there's no good reason for the rules to say you can sleep with a girl and not a guy. won't they try to fix it?