Reviews for A New Alliance
Karon Dethe chapter 76 . 5/10
Nice to see you're back :)
EffervescentNova chapter 74 . 9/25/2014
The idea that the predators are able to beat the borg with ease doesn't sit well considering how much easier the predators are to kill once you remove their many advantages. I would like to see them go up against the hirogen or species 8472, now that would be a contest!

I'm not much for romance stories, that goes double for aliens and quadriple for predators. I also find the hint that predators have been raping ooman women during their mating season very disturbing and worthy of retribution.

The political intrigue interests me a great deal more, could get very interesting indeed, though I was under the impression money was non-existent, or at a near irrelevance due to all needs being easily tended to within the Federation.
griffith5150 chapter 73 . 8/31/2014
Love it don't stop
Karon Dethe chapter 69 . 7/11/2014
I hear your shout out!
Well, writing takes time. Especially when the characters decide to misbehave, believe me, I know.

Anyway, take the time you need and I will patiently wait for more :)
Karon Dethe chapter 68 . 7/10/2014
Hi. You made me smile indeed thank you. I really needed that.

George won't die i hope. Keep up the good work with your story. You're amazing!
swift hunter chapter 66 . 7/2/2014
Well put together. There's always going to be areas that need smoothing over but I've paid money to read far worse. You should be proud. Your characters are just teetering the border of suedom but you keep them in line. You keep them relatable and grounded a majority of the time. Pretty hard to do. This is a highly entertaining piece of fanfiction.

Would be a crime not to finish. :)
Commander Jim chapter 66 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely outstanding story. Each of the multiple story lines are concise and thorough, yet are woven into the main story line brilliantly. Very nicely done!
Karon Dethe chapter 65 . 6/18/2014
sometimes it's easier to write shorter chapters... it gives you something of a "head start" of the coming chapters which I can find helpful to make it easier to keep going. And it's quite convenient to read too.

Those characters just keep on conspiring without you, huh? Well, you're still making an amazing job so don't let it stop you :)

BTW thx for mentioning me. Has me smiling every time :)
Karon Dethe chapter 61 . 6/10/2014
Yay! Another chapter! I can imagine this was hard to write. Reading fight scenes can easily become tedious if they are too detailed or disappointing if they are too brief. However I think you managed to find just the right amount of information to keep the chapter going smooth.

You did really well. Keep up the good work!
EffervescentNova chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I really am sorry that any criticism I had came across so strident. Many authors prefer it that way as long as it's constructive. I'll be following on your other site.
ColdFang chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Not Happy. I liked it. I liked it alot. Character action was nice and found their behavioral traits to be quite believable and good. I'm glad I downloaded the whole thing earlier so I can enjoy reading it again later on in the future. For the others out there who want a copy of it, PM me.
Spica75 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Couldnt you just have left the story as it was? You had people LIKING the story as well.

I WAS enjoying the story, now i cant even read the 4 chapters i hadnt had the time to get to yet. :(

Writing for positive reviews never works. And taking stories down is just rude.

Was this the best story ive seen? No. Was it in my top ten? No.
But it was well worth reading, because it was still pretty good.
EffervescentNova chapter 47 . 4/11/2014
He's awefully talkative for someone who just wants to kill the thing. He didn't even gather his locked up friend who could've chipped in, or indeed anyone of like mind. If he knows they're so dangerous why hasn't he just vaporized the enemy?

It shows that the crew have lost faith in the captain, the fact she did not anticipate this reaction reflects very poorly on her. In your story so far no human has any mettle or guts and its becoming a bit of a let down; the closest being Kellie and the half-wit Italian.

To be honest, I hope the crew mutinies and starts a war! That would make a good story.
EffervescentNova chapter 46 . 4/1/2014
There are very few humans in your story and then only very minor characters. Humans are much better represented in Starfleet. I think these Yautja have been domesticated, in a sense. I'm wondering if this whole assassination plot will go anywhere? Looking forward to finding out.
EffervescentNova chapter 45 . 3/27/2014
Good chapter. The Preds have become a little too comfortable and familiar though; especially considering their behaviour in the earlier chapters.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »