Reviews for Everyday
K-pop.is.love chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
AH THATS JSUT TOO SAD T.T Y DID SHE DIE?

ANYWAYS... its is short but its very good :D but its just too sad at the end T.T
myka551 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OMG THIS MADE ME CRY T_T
panda chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Her letter...

My heart was pounding and I couldn't breathe!

Why would she do that?

How did she die?

Beautiful and dramatic story but I don't get how she would promise to marry him knowing she would die!

Sakura's cruel for doing that...

But this story is awesome! Good work!

You have astonishing talent!
LilyManster chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i dont see the point. why did she die? did she kill herself?
SASUKE UCHIHA IN MY BED chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMFG;

You're making me cry

omg it's so sad

it realy made me cry [

keep up the good work :)
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
the last line, was just... woah.

how can she do that? i mean how can she marry him or even make that promise.. :'(
BellaaaBlossommm chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I read this awhile ago, when it was first written. I decided to take a look on my faint past. And i surley have to say, you've got astonishing talent. I bawled twice as much as last time. That's once touching piece. Best luck to you ].
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I didn't think reading something so short would make me cry!

Still, job well done.
ryeochii chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Made me cry. AGAIN. Wah!
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
oh god! I got such a shock, I felt my heart stop! - god im crying now! love it so sad though!
XoXo-Kakashi-X-Yuiko-XoXo chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
.God.

That line made me cry! I liked, no loved, the story. So sweet. I wonder why she didnt want to spend her last day with him. :(
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
It's so... touching. The line, “You made it, Sasuke-kun! Can you do it again everyday?” It broke my heart, it really did. Thing is, it gave me the oddest feeling that she was actually standing there, next to him, watching him while the light in her eyes danced mischievously.

(It seemed really irrational. But it was a real heartbreaker.)

P.S. You seemed to have left "Angst" out while genre-ing it. But then, maybe it's better that way. The surprise was, well, shocking. It broke my heart.
Usagi-chan524 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
It's so sad... At the beginning of the story, I did not understand why she asked this but... now, I understand...

This is a very good OS. I love it !

Usagi-chan524
blupomme chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
It's amazing how simple this is, and yet that one line made me cry.

YOU'RE AMAZING!

I totally DON'T understand how and why she died, but for some reason, I like it that way. It made it even more amazingly heart-wrenching when it's sorta-kinda open-ended.

OMG, I love this.