Reviews for Everyday
Asimi chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I think this one's worthy of my favorites list.

I adore your writing style, and the ending made my heart skip a beat.

Very nice.

-Asimi
Lady Rinarii chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
( I feel like crying... T_T Wah...that was sad.

Good Job though, it was great!
Paprika012345 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Good Story. I think you should post a sequal explaining why she died.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Well that was unexpected lol. I liked it. It was a good twist and all but what was the point of Sakura dying? (Or did she really die?) Were there troubles in their relationship? Was it a test and did Sasuke fail? And if she died, would KakashiTsunade really have let her? 'Cuz Kakashi did say she asked him to give it to him. Was Kakashi aware of her plan to.. leave? Sorry, I'm reading too much into this xD. That's really sad though. But none the less, very well done! And once again I apologize because I know I asked too many questions heh.
iMissa chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Damn. I thought they were there to have them get married! Haha, my eyes are watering... *sniffle* Really awesome job.
sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Beautiful.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMFG...That's very sad. ;(
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
WTH? *cries* i dont get it! im actually crying no way! sakura ...dies? this is just wrong and...and...twisted! that is so not funny...'You made it, Sasuke-kun! Can you do it again everyday? Love,Sakura.' she wrote it like she was happy...im seriously crying like ... more like sobbing...god ... :[ i wish i never read this...now im sad XD lol seriously ...*cries* ...sorry im a lil emotional right now and reading this didnt help...although it was awesome ; *gives you a cookie?*
Raefire chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Way to sad, I can't believe she died! How could he not know something was wrong! loved the twisted ending!
yukibozu chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
OMG! Seriously, no joke, my breath stopped when i read the last sentence. im not even joking...OMG! THAT WAS SO SWEET! but whyd she die?
Alternate End chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
that was so sad! but i guess she was trying to tell him that if he could live one day without her than he coud live his whole life with out her. I wonder if sakura had a life threatening sickness?
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
What the...

wait...call me stupid...but she...died?

...er...good story, still.
takeBACK chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
That's horrible...XD Not how it's written but it's content
diet coffee chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I'm awe-struck and left speechless. I knew something like this was gonna happen, i just had that feeling.

Good.

Izzy-chan the Disturbing
amayarainstorm chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
that was beautiful...

seriously, that was so nice the ending.

it made me want to cry.