Reviews for Everyday
tteokimimi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Explanation please?
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Please tell me how did she die.?
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
WAAH. That's so sad... what happened? Did she kill herself or did she have an illness or something?
Rikato Tojidofukuto chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Angel Puppeteer...you twisted my heart. There's so many questions going on, but the most important one: why did she die? You're such a good writer, you broke me in less than 800 words.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow.
HuangShenLong chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
mindscrew
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh, just stab the readers in the heart, why don't you? (Metaphorically, I mean.)
jAyesque chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Aww! This is such a cute, yet sad story. I would have liked if her last words were more like, "I'm sorry you had to find out this way... Well, you made it by one day, now can you do this everyday?" O: But still, really cute.
kzita chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I was reading this with a Michael Jackson song called, "Rock with You", and it broke my heart :( I started to tear up :'(
ishangchan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
why did she die? :(
pizzzarolls chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This broke me heart when I read this. );

So beautiful yet tragic.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OH GIRL! I almost cried! That is a wonderful and lovely, sweet fic. Congratulations, its amazing!
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was so sad! I swear I heard a piece of my heart breaking :(
Parallaxm chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Intense.

Imagine how Sakura had felt when he left, set fire to that maelstrom of angst, and then roll it out into less than one-thousand words: and you've got a bone-chilling, heart-wrenching one-shot.

This betrayl, this retribution- it's beautifully executed.
nipnag chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
omg how evil of you to leave sasuke like this! the twist was really unexpected, what with the very light-hearted beginning! but how did sakura die? i think everyone would have liked more details on that.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »