Reviews for Unstoppable Force Meets Immovable Object
Etokaiten chapter 12 . 8/16
Nice read.
Foxibabz21 chapter 12 . 6/18
So I know this is a long shot (since it's been a few years since you last updated) but I really do hope that you continue this wonderful story! I don't really care if it takes another 10 years (fingers crossed that it doesn't, for my own selfish reasons) I just hope some day that you do!

Once in awhile you stumble upon such a wonderfully well written story and it's been a few years since it's been updated but it's completely worth reading it. This story falls under that category. The way you've written both girls is amazing. And even if you claim there's no plot, it doesn't read like mindless ramblings, but a coherent story.

I'm so glad I found this story, regardless if it ever does get finished, because it's just awesome!
Angel981 chapter 12 . 3/27
Noooooo! I was truly enjoying that too. TT,TT

Why must it end? Or, rather, not quite continue yet? Anyway, I loved it. This story was hilarious and amazingly cute!
Kswiss chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
I've read this story about 10 times and I still can't get enough of it! I wish you would update this story. Thank you for delivering a captivating story with fluid dialogue.
JustAnotherShipper chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
I just binge read through every chapter and I could hear my heart break when I read that you hadn't updated this story in four years. I don't know what I can do to make it happen but please update because this is one of the best fanfictions I have read. Period.
Ranon chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Hey this is fantastic! Great job!
quynhessence chapter 12 . 6/13/2014

So I've followed this story since years and years ago, when it was my day and night in the weekend and all I could look forward to in the morning at school was to go home to read this (I'm not exactly the fastest reader out there). Even though I thought I got over my little 'ReiNako' phase, I'd still take occasional peeks at this story here and then, from sophomore high school to now in junior college. Your work does something to me D: Thought it'd be fair if I came out to finally say something after all of these yearssss. I'm glad that I've re-read this over the years, because every time I do, I would pick up things I haven't noticed before or have a change of heart in certain parts (if you're curious you could ask c; or not? Okay... ;-;)

Anyway, I don't think you expect some critical, mind-blowing, constructive reviews on this site because I'm about to fangirl so hard, bring up random disorganized thoughts, maybe over-exaggerate sometimes BUT I SWEAR I REALLY FEEL THESE FEELINGS THAT YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL.

Where to start off...

So my favorite thing about UFMIO is the title. It sums up neatly but leaves just enough space to pique the readers' curiosities. My next favorite thing is the Rei/Minako interactions (how do you come with these dialogues? Does it just flow as you write or do you write them in fragments and stitch them together later on?). I'm all at the same time amused, filled with anticipation and fascinated at how well things connect (are you sure these are 'baffles'?). But one thing that really struck me was the different ways you presented internal conflict. I love the conflict going on between Rei and herself.

And gaaaaah! Your writing style, dooode a;lsjdflasjfijalesjfiajslknalsdfk

It's not much to physical visualization (waaaale... I can't say exactly on those shmexy parts, *coughs blood*) I'd read in the adventure genre, but the words are very detailed in a way that it focus lingers internally rather than externally, and the details are disturbingly precise, striking all of the right chords and slowly skinning out all of these dark, hidden sentiments and at times deeper. Did that even make sense? DON'T CRINGEEEE, I'M REAALLY TRYING MY BEST :C

Overall, I like these complex thought flows, the sarcasm dripping out from them, and little things here and there. Here, let me pull up a quick example. It's not the most or least favorite from you but I just want to at least show something. From chapter 8, this whole scene and that last sentence:

[Minako calculated that by the middle of next, next week they would be close enough for her to ask Erika out with a decent shot at a yes.]

["She's . . ." too good for you! a horrible bitch - you wouldn't like her. so intense it burns to be near her. "She's hard to approach at first, but uh, but really nice when you get to know her." She nearly cringed at how lame that description sounded and how far it was from capturing Rei.]

[Minako put on a smile. "Well, let me just find out" she said, and turned back to hacking up her heart.]

Anyway, you rock, hope this can somewhat entertain you, like seriously this story will never leave my life. Like. EVAR.

Bye, Krampus!
Keurium chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Please come back. I think I've followed this story from like 20 different accounts (mostly from me forgetting passwords oops).

Hope you haven't died. Love this story and your quirky writing.
Truna chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
You are FRICKING amazing. Hope you update soon. ;w;
KC chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I hope you update soon, I've re-read this story a bunch of times
leilane chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
So, have you forgotten this marvelous piece of work?
truthtotell chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
What a great fic! You're seriously a good writer, you gave me so many emotions, the editing is flawless, the amazing scenes... this is one of the best fics I've ever read! I enjoyed every single drabble and I just wanted to thank you.
Hopefully someday you'll find the time to finish it, but it still be a great story if you won't. Thank you again for writing and sharing this fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Post more please? I just discovered this and it's become one of my most favorite things in the world
Gcohen chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I just finished reading all your fanfics, best decision ever.

Your writing is fenomenal, you did a fantastic job.
Sei-So chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
This has been one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You have created an incredibly rich and thoughtful world here. You are a gifted story teller. You will have success in whatever you put your mind to.

...that being said...