Reviews for A Slave To My Dreams
Korregidora chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Waaaaa I was already sad thinking it was Iruka who died...then you go and spring this really emotional surprise on me and I'm crying lol. I am gonna go find a corner to curl up in now...*sniffles*
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
T-T SO SAD
BigEyedOwl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
*Sniffle* Th... That was s-s-so sad... I need a moment... *Wipes teary eyes on a hanky before blowing nose and letting in a deep calm breath* Both of them died?... You cruel heartless writer! *Gives off a feral growl but instantly tried to control self* But it caught my attention, so you shall be spared... Good writing.
Na-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Geez!I thought that was Kakashi!I loved this fic!
souh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
as soon as i started reading this i knew the music to go with it was 45 by shinedown. its a good little story and i felt sad reading it. _
Yuri Shibuya chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I don't have words for how beautiful this oneshot was, wonderful work m'love.
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*cries* Damn that was sad. I swear I'm seriously crying. Amazingly done though. I generally avoid character deaths but every single story that I read of your so far has been freaking fantastic so I figured I'd read it and it was just as good as every other piece. I love how you make the reader think it's Iruka who died. It took me a few to realize it and I was even questioning it after the dog tags. Very very nicely done.
Nisa-chan666 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
You needn't hide. I've killed my favourite pairings off before. Besides, there is a strange beauty in death, and you pulled that off very well.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*muses* At first i wasn't sure who the mystery ANBU was, then I saw the piece with Naruto in it, saying 'I don't know you anymore' and crying that 'You aren't the sensei I used to know' Then I got the feeling it was Iruka. Since he and Naruto are close. Kakashi's more of an enigma. He's more closer to Sasuke than he is to Naruto...If it was Kakashi, Sasuke would have shown up for certain. I doubt Ibiki would be warning Kakashi, since Kakashi is an Anbu, and already knew what revenge can do to a person, Sasuke being a good example...
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Ah! I love the twist. Absolutely loved it. You are an absolute KakaIruKaka genius.
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great story, I didn't even think it could Iruka until Kakashi was described. Could you show me the picture, Please?
faceted-mind chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh oh Ohohohohoho!

I totally misread this, i'm so used to reading Kakashi-ANBU... and it was IRUKA! *stunned* I'm going to have to go back and read it again, and I'm going to feel like a real muppet for not reading exactly what's on the page. But wow. Awesomely written. powerful, even more so now I know it's Iruka
vefa chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
hoho! this was very, very cleverly done! I must admit that I don't like the Kakairu pairing, but it's almost the only way to have fics about Iruka... and yours is great (I just have to use my 'reader's license' to edit all the lovers stuff, and enjoy everything else! bwahahahaa). Again, this was very clever, and the ending took me completely by surprise. Good job!
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
OMG, but that was good... I was VERY surprised by the surprise ending, but... YEAH. Good stuff.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
that was one confusing story at first i thought it was kakashi but it confused me at the end and then it surprised me when you cleared everything up