Reviews for Any Other Name
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Have I reviewed this already? NO? Good Lord, how have I not? This was beautiful, simply beautiful. This one little drabble has brought back all the familiar sadness I felt when I was readingthe angst-y parts of Harry Potter -brilliant, brilliant job!
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Brilliant. You've captured the character of Peter Pettigrew, and kept a balance between angst and cardboard villainy. Thank you.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hmm...a look at Peter, from a view not sympathetic nor hated. I like it - it was very unique take on a simple thing like 'Wormtail.' It does make you wonder, though, how Voldemort found out what it was.
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I was pleased to find this story. I really liked how you portrayed Peter in this story, as he is so often mentioned deferentially in most fics, and sometimes not at all. I never really considered how odd it must be to have other people call you by the childhood nickname you once tried so hard to keep secret. Good job!
gkpinkgrl chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This..is..amazing!

First of all, I haven't seen a lot of Wormtail stories, so automatically this is awsome.

Second of all, I love how you went into him, how you visited his thoughts. And much like I used his name above, Wormtail isn't a little nickname said by his bestest friends anymore. It's how random people he hasn't even met yet know him. It's very disconcerting to hear your once secret nickname common and widely used.

Definitly one of my favorites.
oval chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Wow, very sad. Nice insight into Peter's mind and his reflection on what the name Wormtail meant once and what it means now. It's kind of tragic. Good job!
Laurel Whitney chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
How incredibly sad. What a wasted life. I totally feel sorry for Wormtail by the end of this fic and want to tell him it's not too late, that he can get out. He wouldn't, though. I've known people like that and they're so convinced of their unworthiness they don't believe you when you tell them they do have worth and aren't all bad. What a pathetic figure. Great job.
L-Ae-D chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I've often thought about the irony of this... loved it!