Reviews for Trick or Treat!
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow...I love the story.
nyanyanyan chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
where is chapter 2?
this is so good! it would be cool if she went back to the feudal era so everyone could see them together
Yasmine Ingraham chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved it so much and can i ask r u going to make a part 2. For ur newiest fan?
Moon-cat chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was the most amazing thing I have ever read. Thank you, you made my year
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I actually really enjoyed this. Great job!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
i loved it and it was funny i enjoyed and that punch was so funny! that moment was getting a little hot :)
katlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
plezz make more chapters!
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hot. really enjoyed it :)
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
love the story naughty naughty Kagome i love it hehehe but i feel so bad for hojo and that boy
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
i always wondered what Kagome would be like if she was more bad-ass. now i know. awesome story.
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
oh it was really good and i like the fackt that our little kagome acteted a little naughty. i hope you will make some more of this kind of fanfictions

love your story kowaii(?)

SilverStella chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hot Damn!

Ayumi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
WOOOOOW! kagome was so little sexy naughty bitchy i love it! 'n i like when kagome glared/yelled at houjo YEAH i hate houjo and kagome so naughty when with inuyasha O.o & inuyasha really like new side of kagome a...lot LOL hehehe 'n inuyasha said kagome his bitch *OF COURSE KAGOME HIS BITCH NO ANYONE ELSE YEAH! GO INUYASHA* muahahahaha...I LOVE THIS FIC well, only that ja ne! bye bye...
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
aww grewat chapter you have to continue it!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
hi. don't know if i've reviewed this already or not, so to bad you're getting another. i love this. it's cute, naughty, funny, and adorable at the same time. i love it. you're also one of my favorite authors.