Reviews for Demolition Lovers
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
They should negotiate.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Yayyyyyyyyyyy, so bootyful! I can't wait for the next chappie. Btw, your an awesome writer. :3
Squooshytaje chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Oh please please please continue this ;-; It makes me have so many feels
TheMipstaz chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
WAAAAAAAAAIT! IS THAT IT?! I MEAN, I KNOW I'M LIKE 3 YEARS LATE ON REVIEWING (SO IDK IF U EVEN CARE BOUT THIS REVIEW), BUT SRSLY, UR JUST GONNA END IT THERE?! C'MONNNNNN I CANT EVEN TELL IF THEY GOT 2GETHER OR NOT!
Barunka chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
It sucks when you know that the autor's not gonna continue but you read it anyway and when it stars to be the most interesting it's cut off and you can just stare and yell at yourself that you better shouldn't read it 'cause now you have just empty feelings in head and you're dying to know what'll happen (and nothing will). Huh :(
bazz-hands chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
So when i saw that youd finally updated i about had a conniption. You should go for the full monty and kill me dead with another one.
JustAnotherPerson chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
That was awesome! You have some serious writing skills.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Typical Kiba! X) Shino so cold and totally like a nobody! Keep writing please! Is Shino going to the movie?
RussleKun chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
w Nyaaan Update soon. It's coming along really well.
RussleKun chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
XDD Lol, I loved Kiba's reaction: "Mother fucking ninja?"

Classical.

Well, it seems interesting, so lemme keep reading. You'll definitely hear more from me.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
u've done an awsome job on this story XD
Jean Stern chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This is an amazing Au story. Finding a decent AU Shino/Kiba fic is a very difficult thing to do, let alone write so I have to give you Kudos for doing such an amazing job. Actually do do an amazing job on all your stories and I really wish you would continue to write and finish these stories of yours but alas I can not make you continue.
Bob Da Peach chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Oh gosh!

This story is great! You don't normally find many decent AU stories, so I give you props for this.
Shadow Danzer chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
I like. My friend sent me this story after i complained there wasn't anything decent anymore. Thank you for giving me faith in fanfiction again. Much thanks. Intresting and i'm curious if you'll turn this into a lemon or not. At any rate i'll keep reading it.
Arctic0Kitten chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Okay two words

YOU MUST!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

I've read many many Shino/Kiba stories and most of them were practicly the same! Except this one! I love this story to death! I WANT TO READ MORE!

I would have reviewed long ago, but I had lost my password!