Reviews for Five Times Pam Lost Control of Her Emotions
Jood2395 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh! I loved this! It really showed what Pam was feeling during that time. Good job.
allibabab chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I think 2 and 3 were my favorite, particularly this line in 3: "She began to cry softly, not because she feared she was making the wrong decision, but because she knew she was making the right one and she had wasted ten years of her life." I think this is exactly how she would feel, so good job including that! I'd never really thought about it in those terms, but I think you're spot on. Nice job with your Pam characterization - it makes sense that she gets upset about some of the decisions and things that happen in her life; even if we aren't always privy to her displays of emotion that doesn't mean she doesn't have them.

Thanks for sharing! This was nicely done.
Phoenix Fairie chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
wow. that was beyond good. i checked out the office fanfics just today and i had no idea that so many other people also like the office. Its hilarious! that was really well written and good job bringing up the past experiences. well done!
MG chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I love this angsty fluff mixed in with past memories, like the teapot. It really tied everything together nicely, and I really liked the ending. Very well done.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Wow. Truly amazing. I love it. You should definitely write more Office. This is one scenario I wouldn't mind for the rest of the season-though i did feel bad for Andy.
Carrie6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is a great story and you presented it in a really interesting way - good job!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
so good:)
ehcanadian chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Aww! Such a nice fluffles, yet angsty story!