Reviews for Forever
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2019
I loved the story! It was perfect, i havent seen past the third movie so i understood thing and this wasnt all based on harry doing things, it was a lot about harry and hermiones relationship. Best fanfic ive read so far. The only thing i didnt like was that hermione kept rejecting harry when he wanted to please her, even under the lust potion. So that was kind of a bummer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Another stupidity of harry or Hermione being potion.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Good
Heidi191976 chapter 26 . 9/29/2019
This was a wonderful story. I see that it has been several years since a chapter was added. It would have been interesting to see what happened to Harry, Hermione, and their children now that Dumbledore has killed himself...also what will happen to Harry if he leaves before the TriWizard Tournement has finished? Snape should also have to admit that he was a part of everything that has happened to them as well and the little Gryffindor girl should be punished as well for her part of drugging them both. Too bad the story couldn't continue. But I understand that you have ended it the way you did by not writing anymore.
Llala chapter 17 . 7/30/2019
I’m 13
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2019
Garbage. For fuck sakes, you are so inconsistent with your own story, and the characterizations are ridiculously stupid. Lack of depth and creativity, like it was written by some overtly dramatic fucker. Some of these situations are so fucking asinine. I also like how rug-swept all of Draco's flaws and previous actions. Shows what a cocksucker you are. Pro-tip, stop writing or improve. If not, fuck off a roof and try not to make a mess. Goodness, was this shit hard to read, and cringe af.
SN chapter 2 . 7/2/2019
That manipulative old coot! ;)
Lee Worsnop chapter 14 . 6/21/2019
is it just me or is the IQ of the adults dropping into the negatives the story is good but the adults are so dumb that i don't know how they remember to breath
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2019
you know the story is pretty good in some sense. but sjeesh man it's sure is lame most of the time.. people asking stupid things while it's in front of them, things happening while it takes weeks to do it wtf? or making h/hr losers and let them walk all over them doing nothing only shouting. Some including them act quite dumb.
Awesomewinner564 chapter 26 . 3/27/2019
Write more! I beg I need to know what happens
Awesomewinner564 chapter 6 . 3/24/2019
I love it I’m so sad because at the moment I haven’t got WiFi so can only read to the end of the page!
WeerdestWeirdman chapter 14 . 3/18/2019
Don't let him die!
Gravdian'ssister chapter 16 . 2/2/2019
I'm under 18. And simply adore this fanfic.
About killing off the bloody Wanker as my favorite Malfoy put it, They could quit simply take him to court.
Or ,and I like this option more, Harry and Hermione could confront him in the Great Hall from what one reads in the Bloody Prophet British Witches and Wizards will believe anything that is dramatic anoth.
Gravdian'ssister chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
This is such an interesting story
Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2019
I think you are a slut you certainly do like that