Reviews for Cold Confidence
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it of course loved your idea awesome
Secest commenter.
Love srmthfg
Save season five
Please save season five yea
EmZisGluedToABook chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
THIS IS AMAZING

U ROCK

Sonia "This will deffenetly be 1 of my favorites"

Em "U & I both my friend, now let's say our favorite saying"

GO SPOVA
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was great! OMG! I loved it!
Lee Savage chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ha...and you said you don't write as good. This was spectacular. I'm not really a fan of ANY pairing anymore, but I have to say that I enjoyed this and enjoyed how you displayed the emotions. You should write more soon. Great job.
Caroline Rose DelaGarza chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This was great. The beast spova story I have every read.
Pokemon Freak 2006 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I really like your story it rocked
Souledad chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Read it, loved it! As always, I'm a great fan of Sprx/Nova pairings. Two thumbs up!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Not bad. Not great, but not bad. It was nice to see Mandarin back, and you didn't turn it into a teen hormone fest either. I thank you for that.

Just one thing...

"He tossed Sprx over the edge of the bridge!"

Avoid using exclamation marks in discriptions when in the third person. It honestly doesn't sound that good when you do that. An exclamation mark was not needed there.

Anyways, good fic. Write soon.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That... Was... AWESOME! I loved it, I loved it so much it's so going in my favorites. I hope you make more to come, I am offically hyper as of this moment. SPRX&NOVA FOREVER! Boya! Love it (runs off screaming).

Kai, Xel & Eclyps- Oh my ears!
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Aw SPOVA 4EVAH! Keep up the awesome work!
Layla Fairy chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
aww thats the cutest. Write again soon
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This was completely AWESOME! I pretty much think Manderin did scar them all in someway shape or form! I think this would be Sprx's fear exactly, he isn't a pervert and Nova did kiss his cheek in one episode, and hugged him in another and Sprx almost adimted he loved her! If you've seen the last epsiode I noticed that Sprx defended her, then he hugged her, I am sure Sprx was a bit suprised she didn't smack him or something, and then it was so cute they both do love one another and Nova's actaully trying to be nicer to Sprx! I hope you write more like this soon! Sprx/Nova 4EVER BABY!