Reviews for The Solo Hunts
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
Hehe hi, sorry about the last review... again. What can i say, i lead a busy/sick life. this evil little bug traveling around the school, infecting people with its tourturous sickness. and guess who he had next on the list? Do i even have to say it.

But anyway... Yay, we get into Dean's head now!

Aww! Dean, you sleep on a chair for your brother and keep the blinds open for him, your such a little cutie!

Ahh, sammy sounds like he's in bad shape! But that is good that his blood pressure is going up! yay!

Aw! Dean must have been dying when he got that call and knew that Sammy was hurt, i know i would be! Aww Dean feels so guilty! Deany-poo(again, this never leaves the review) even though it was slighly your fault, its ok, Sammy doen't blame you!

AW!Sixteen incredibly hot girls fawning over him were not worth as much as one Sam. even though that could be thought of sexually and... yeah, not going to go there. but if you think about it like other wise, that is ADORABLE!

NO! stop the building of the wall! halt the building i say! you must always be open to eachother, your Sam and Dean, the two brothers that i have given my heart to! Now go get a wrecking ball and tear that wall down!

Wow. Sorry. A little too into the metaphor!

Aww Dean, you should have know that Sammy wouldn't take that cryptic crap! he isn't that stupid, lol

Aw, sam feels left down that Dean chose the girls over him! SAM, NO! he's SORRY!

Wheph, ok good he under stands! Sammy always was the understanding type!

Dean, don't shut him out! He is trying to forgive you and you are just ignoring him! And it is his buisness how you feel, he's your brother!

Ouch, Sam just got owned! lol

SAM! NO he has passed out! again! Run Dean! Run to your brother!

Wheph, he's ok! and even though Dean is trying to shut you out, keep fighting Sammy, make him tell you what happend!

Ouch! A little harsh there Dean! But Sam and I know that you didn't mean it.

Sam's right Dean, even if you are the older brother and i love it when you take care of our Sammy, he is suppose to take care of you too

AWW! Dean gave up his prom for Sammy! omg that is omg, SOO cute! i am like dying, even though i feel terrible that Dean did that! Dean, you must never do that again! I know it is adorable that you did that, but you're making me and Sam feel... sad! i hav elike the wierdest sensation of like a mix of guilt and sadness that dean did that for Sammy. idk why,b ut i just do

Aww, haha, dean is happy that his life isn't like that. That is good.

Aww He regrets last night! Dean, Sammy forgives you you must not feel guilty anymore! Arg.. he is so frusterating sometimes

Ok, well i'm gonna go pass out now, so i hope you liked the review and byebye! Great chapter!

GhostBehindYou chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Aah, hero Dean. Buh-bye Poltergeist. I really like the whole crossroads dirt thing, that was interesting. Heck, all of its interesting. WHERE IS SAMMY? Not that he could get very far with a broken ankle- on his own. You've got me worried now. Keep writing, its all good. Talk about a cliffhanger!
marei chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Oh no... Don't tell me that Sam went to hunt that feeder by himself?

I felt so sorry for Dean, feeling all guilty and all. Same goes for Sam too, he sounded so guilty about the hallucination;)

I liked this chapter really much, especially Dean getting rid of the poltergeist, it was hilarious! Also the 'clingy, stupid bimbo' girls were totally hilarious! )

You continue to desribe the boy's brotherly bond fantastically, you just can't seem to get it wrong can you!

Keep up the good work and the long chapters are a HUGE plus! )

brighette chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Evil cliffie! Though thankfully not too long to wait :) The cleansing went better than I thought it would, I was starting to think Sam might be right in his worries...can't wait to see the trouble Sammy's gotten himself into, though!
Onari chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Ahem...Sammy? Okay, I get you have a personal problem with the Feeder and all, and Dean was rather cuffing you to the bed before letting you finish it off alone, but...Are you crazy? Don't go there by yourself!

Ah, men...

I've loved Dean in this episode _ He's so sweet when he's worried. And imagining all the girls around him girl-chatting non stop was terribly funny!

Now, go Dean! Go get your brother! Because he may be able to kill the Feeder, but I certainly don't see him going back to the motel on his feet!

Tacpebs chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I like what you've done with the story so far. Sorta sucks how it's Sam that's hurt more, but! as I said before, I'm liking it.
tvdinnersrule chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
uh oh Sammy's missing. Im really glad the girls are out of the story, they wont be coming back will they?
Starliteyes17 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Oh Sam, going after the feeder yourself is a bad idea.. at least, I think that's what you did... and you idiot, leaving your phone behind?

Ha, poor Dean! The guy never catches a break, does he? Neither of the boys do. And I love it way too much, I think.

Can't wait to see what happens next - thank goodness you update so quickly! The sooner the better!
ephiny63 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Hey, just found this story and must admit I am really enjoying it, I like the way you're jumping between the 2 povs it works well.

looking forward to the next installment.

hugs Ephiny
Susan82 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I never thought I'd say this, but you update too fast! LOL I can't seem to keep up (darn real life).

Although I'm forever a Sam girl, I really enjoyed the trips into Dean's head. I'm glad you mentioned the double standard of Dean constantly having to confess his feelings, but Sam being allowed to hide his. That always bugged me a bit.

Toilet water in the mouth...coulda done without that one. Yuck. I guess that's what Dean gets for picking the hot tub over Sam.

And now Sam's missing. Out to get the Feeder, perhaps? Or to save his brother from the dream/hallucination/vision? Hm. Great job as always. )
DawnStrider chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
oh wow...please dont tell me sam went there on his own... Dean is toatally going to freak out. I loved this chapter and cant wait for more, do update soon.
Dawn Vesper chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
oh no...sam you better have not gone alone...dun dun dun is right!

thanks for the amazing chapter

Julie chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
OMG, this is getting really good! Update ASAP! : )
calcium77 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
sheesh...did Sam take a cab to his hunt site or something? Silly boy.
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Yep, I loved the conversation. And here I am procrastinating, reading fics and rereading yours instead of writing mine...ok, I'll go write now :) I just love how true your characters sound to the show-and yeah, Sam passing out and Dean catching him is so cute, I could picture that. Anyways, this is still good, and I hope your week is going well. Have a good day :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »