Reviews for The Solo Hunts
brighette chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Evil cliffie! Though thankfully not too long to wait :) The cleansing went better than I thought it would, I was starting to think Sam might be right in his worries...can't wait to see the trouble Sammy's gotten himself into, though!
Onari chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Ahem...Sammy? Okay, I get you have a personal problem with the Feeder and all, and Dean was rather cuffing you to the bed before letting you finish it off alone, but...Are you crazy? Don't go there by yourself!

Ah, men...

I've loved Dean in this episode _ He's so sweet when he's worried. And imagining all the girls around him girl-chatting non stop was terribly funny!

Now, go Dean! Go get your brother! Because he may be able to kill the Feeder, but I certainly don't see him going back to the motel on his feet!

Love!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I like what you've done with the story so far. Sorta sucks how it's Sam that's hurt more, but! as I said before, I'm liking it.
tvdinnersrule chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
uh oh Sammy's missing. Im really glad the girls are out of the story, they wont be coming back will they?
Starliteyes17 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Oh Sam, going after the feeder yourself is a bad idea.. at least, I think that's what you did... and you idiot, leaving your phone behind?

Ha, poor Dean! The guy never catches a break, does he? Neither of the boys do. And I love it way too much, I think.

Can't wait to see what happens next - thank goodness you update so quickly! The sooner the better!
ephiny63 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Hey, just found this story and must admit I am really enjoying it, I like the way you're jumping between the 2 povs it works well.

looking forward to the next installment.

hugs Ephiny
Susan82 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
I never thought I'd say this, but you update too fast! LOL I can't seem to keep up (darn real life).

Although I'm forever a Sam girl, I really enjoyed the trips into Dean's head. I'm glad you mentioned the double standard of Dean constantly having to confess his feelings, but Sam being allowed to hide his. That always bugged me a bit.

Toilet water in the mouth...coulda done without that one. Yuck. I guess that's what Dean gets for picking the hot tub over Sam.

And now Sam's missing. Out to get the Feeder, perhaps? Or to save his brother from the dream/hallucination/vision? Hm. Great job as always. )
DawnStrider chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
oh wow...please dont tell me sam went there on his own... Dean is toatally going to freak out. I loved this chapter and cant wait for more, do update soon.
Dawn Vesper chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
oh no...sam you better have not gone alone...dun dun dun is right!

thanks for the amazing chapter

VESPER
Julie chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
OMG, this is getting really good! Update ASAP! : )
calcium77 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
sheesh...did Sam take a cab to his hunt site or something? Silly boy.
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Yep, I loved the conversation. And here I am procrastinating, reading fics and rereading yours instead of writing mine...ok, I'll go write now :) I just love how true your characters sound to the show-and yeah, Sam passing out and Dean catching him is so cute, I could picture that. Anyways, this is still good, and I hope your week is going well. Have a good day :)
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Yay! new ch. (dance) good chapter and all, but I swear you give me cliff hangers just to make sure I think about it more!
friendly chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
another great chapter... keep it up
roxy071288 chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
OMG! the suspense, the action, the angst, this gets better and better!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »