Reviews for The Solo Hunts
Rum.on.the.Drums chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
meep! oohh...something gonna happen to sammy? meep? how fun...like the way this is going... meep! keep it up meep!
Phx chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Oh Dean. tsk. Tsk.

"One more day isn’t gonna kill anybody.”

I really hope those words come back to haunt him...

Poor Sammy. At least he knew he was in over his head - too bad Dean was thinking with the wrong head or else he would have realized his proud brother wouldnt have called unless he really thought he might not be able to handle it.

I can't wait for the next update!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I assume the "un-Dean like" thing is choosing some girls over Sam when he might be in danger? The next chapter seems like it will be good.
Brokenwind chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
nice foreshadowing.) i am big fan of ur stories and encourage u to keep going.

D_ XD

-Brokenwind
Susan82 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
So many hunts, so little time. I love the idea that you've come up with. There really is no need for both guys to participate in the hunts together, at least, not in the fact-finding beginnings. Especially if one of those hunts involves a gaggle of girls. And for Dean to offer Sam the Impala he must *really* feel that these girls are in danger. hehee Great start!

Oh, and I laughed out loud when you called Dean a "man-whore" in your author's note. It's funny 'cause it's true!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Hey. Great that you have a new story. I liked your other ones so I have high hopes for this one. Glad they won't be apart all the time. I never like that on the show.
tvdinnersrule chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Okay, this sounds interesting i want to read more. update soon.
friendly chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
yeah you are posting here too. good I can start reading it all over again... I love this so far...
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16