Reviews for The Solo Hunts
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
say that dead Dean is a hallucination please, and please don't kill my Sammy.
Phx chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Wow. Holy cow! I am assuming that was the work of the feeder - but wow. So now the question is - is he still in the hallucination or not? Cause if he is, than he might not really be hurt but if he isn't - well Dean would feel horrible.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Excellent chapter. And I read the First Hunt and enjoyed it before I read this one :)

friendly chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
ah loving it again... yeah this is a great story...
tvdinnersrule chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
That isnt really like dean, he's being stupid. But i think he's going to regret not helping sam. I really like this story.
Rum.on.the.Drums chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
meep! oohh...something gonna happen to sammy? meep? how the way this is going... meep! keep it up meep!
Phx chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Oh Dean. tsk. Tsk.

"One more day isn’t gonna kill anybody.”

I really hope those words come back to haunt him...

Poor Sammy. At least he knew he was in over his head - too bad Dean was thinking with the wrong head or else he would have realized his proud brother wouldnt have called unless he really thought he might not be able to handle it.

I can't wait for the next update!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I assume the "un-Dean like" thing is choosing some girls over Sam when he might be in danger? The next chapter seems like it will be good.
Brokenwind chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
nice foreshadowing.) i am big fan of ur stories and encourage u to keep going.

Susan82 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
So many hunts, so little time. I love the idea that you've come up with. There really is no need for both guys to participate in the hunts together, at least, not in the fact-finding beginnings. Especially if one of those hunts involves a gaggle of girls. And for Dean to offer Sam the Impala he must *really* feel that these girls are in danger. hehee Great start!

Oh, and I laughed out loud when you called Dean a "man-whore" in your author's note. It's funny 'cause it's true!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Hey. Great that you have a new story. I liked your other ones so I have high hopes for this one. Glad they won't be apart all the time. I never like that on the show.
tvdinnersrule chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Okay, this sounds interesting i want to read more. update soon.
friendly chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
yeah you are posting here too. good I can start reading it all over again... I love this so far...
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16