Reviews for The Solo Hunts
incinera chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
Freaking cool!The boys were really in character and you had an excellent baddie.2 thumbs up!
mouse8 chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Excellent twist there at the end. Great story!
riquitv chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
really good, i was truly interested in the story, you really know how to keep interest!

thanks for sharing!
Rat chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
Good story, i enjoyed reading it a lot.
pariah wilson chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
I like this- nice tension between the brothers, I- dammit, I agreed with Sam about the relative importance of the two hunts, but I still thought he should have just sucked it up and gone along with Dean's fun, for heaven's sake.

Dean's solution was a pretty good one, since he didn't understand why Sam didn't want to do it, and he really shouldn't be beating himself up about it.

Clearly Sam really does need to do a couple solo hunts so he doesn't mess up like that!

That said, I'm guessing the Feeder didn't die because it wasn't the same person/victim shooting both times? It's the only reason that comes to mind..

now I'm off to read the rest!
PurpleBlaze chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Your characterization of the Winchesters is dead on. Just the right mix of humor, drama, and angst. I love how you have them walk a mile in one another's shoes; awesome psychology lesson.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Okay. I am reading this fic entirely because I burst out laughing here: "There are girls in this. HOWEVER! I hate girls in these stories, but alas, I needed them for the plot. They are written to be helpless, over-sexed, and bimboic. If I do my job right- they will have no distinctive personalities and only a limited amount of lines."

*snickers uncontrollably* I am unreasonably taken in by your bluntness, and appreciate the frank nature with which you murder the character of your OFC's - I hate 'em too, and hate trying to write them. You go! :)
sUnKiSsT chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
e love it!
astalder27 chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
OMG! I loved this sort so much- great job!-"Sam shook his head, “Don’t.” Then he laughed, “Now I only owe you about 300 more rescues…”

Dean closed his eyes and smiled, “More like 30.”

Sam lightly punched his brother’s arm, “Ass.”

“Jerk.”

LMAO! I love how you switched their insults- that was the perfect thing for them to say right there!
inu-ears chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
jut wanted to let you know that berry college is a very beautiful campus and it's pretty cold up there...it feels weird reading about a place i've actually been to in fanfiction...lol. i live in atl, ga. And..Berry College is a Christian College-not saying all the girls are, but..I'm sure chasity is among most of them. And..the ropes course there is awesome! lol. just wanted to let you know.
Deanaholic1 chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
OMG I LUVED IT

i just read it and i LUV
MadEva chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Very good! Ten thumbs up... if I had that many;)
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Okay, let me just say that this entire story had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end (yes I did read it all in one sitting.)

Everything was perfect, from the hunt which was excellent, right down to the tiny details of the characterization of the boys. It seriously like watching an episode of Supernatural and just the imagery, and the complete turn around of events was amazing. I loved this seriously. I'm raving, I think, which is rare for me.

You had an awesome mixture of angst, humor, banter, and action and each of the emotions were played out extremely well and evenly spread throughout the story.

Again I say, great, great job.

Love,

SLX
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It's me again! Reading your stories back to back to back is leaving me with very few unsaid words to describe your genius! lol

Well, I'm off to read another!

Cat
sentarla chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
another great one. Was able to read 3 chapters before I had to go to school (work) and spent the whole day thinking about your story! arg! Well just finished, loved it! I am a little sad though...I only have one more left to read. What am I going to do after that? Your stories are the best I have read in about 20 fan fic pages of fic... more, please...
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »