Reviews for The Solo Hunts
isxbelv chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
I absolutely lalala loved this! Amazing plot, fanistic writing, annoying girls, and beautiful characterization!
KayValo87 chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
LOL! Wow! I LOVE it! :)

It was the perfect blend of angst and humor and action ... Oh man I am TOTALLY recommending this story to EVERYBODY! :)

At least twice I fell over laughing. The first time was when Sam was patching Dean up and started to trace the bullet wound with his finger. (And Dean's reaction was SO TRUE.) The second was when Dean was waiting for Sam to clean his car.

"Soaking Sam…evil blood soaking into the leather…infecting it with its evil aura…"

Lol! Quiet possibly my favorite line from the entire story ... or at least the last chapter. :)

Great read and I can't wait to check out another one of your stories. :)
Vampire Queen chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
Ahhahahha! Loved this story! I especially loved the added Dean angst at the end, very nice touch. Oh, and the Feeder blood on his baby's seats...priceless!
Vampire Queen chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
Holy crap yes I loved this conversation! Absolutely loved it!
incinera chapter 13 . 2/28/2008
Freaking cool!The boys were really in character and you had an excellent baddie.2 thumbs up!
mouse8 chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
Excellent twist there at the end. Great story!
piquitv chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
really good, i was truly interested in the story, you really know how to keep interest!

thanks for sharing!
Rat chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
Good story, i enjoyed reading it a lot.
pariah wilson chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
I like this- nice tension between the brothers, I- dammit, I agreed with Sam about the relative importance of the two hunts, but I still thought he should have just sucked it up and gone along with Dean's fun, for heaven's sake.

Dean's solution was a pretty good one, since he didn't understand why Sam didn't want to do it, and he really shouldn't be beating himself up about it.

Clearly Sam really does need to do a couple solo hunts so he doesn't mess up like that!

That said, I'm guessing the Feeder didn't die because it wasn't the same person/victim shooting both times? It's the only reason that comes to mind..

now I'm off to read the rest!
PurpleBlaze chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
Your characterization of the Winchesters is dead on. Just the right mix of humor, drama, and angst. I love how you have them walk a mile in one another's shoes; awesome psychology lesson.
lembas7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Okay. I am reading this fic entirely because I burst out laughing here: "There are girls in this. HOWEVER! I hate girls in these stories, but alas, I needed them for the plot. They are written to be helpless, over-sexed, and bimboic. If I do my job right- they will have no distinctive personalities and only a limited amount of lines."

*snickers uncontrollably* I am unreasonably taken in by your bluntness, and appreciate the frank nature with which you murder the character of your OFC's - I hate 'em too, and hate trying to write them. You go! :)
sUnKiSsT chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
e love it!
astalder27 chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
OMG! I loved this sort so much- great job!-"Sam shook his head, “Don’t.” Then he laughed, “Now I only owe you about 300 more rescues…”

Dean closed his eyes and smiled, “More like 30.”

Sam lightly punched his brother’s arm, “Ass.”

LMAO! I love how you switched their insults- that was the perfect thing for them to say right there!
inu-ears chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
jut wanted to let you know that berry college is a very beautiful campus and it's pretty cold up feels weird reading about a place i've actually been to in i live in atl, ga. And..Berry College is a Christian College-not saying all the girls are, but..I'm sure chasity is among most of them. And..the ropes course there is awesome! lol. just wanted to let you know.
Deanaholic1 chapter 13 . 7/12/2007

i just read it and i LUV
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »