Reviews for The Solo Hunts
Majs chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Damn it girl/boy whatever, youve done it again! Your story has kept me up all night. I couldnt sleep last night, so I started reading this story and I couldnt put it away until nearly 9am! After 4 hours of sleep the phone ringing woke me up, and then I just had to finish the story. I had to know how it all ended. Damn, I just dont get any sleep these days because of your stories! I know I could go on to babeling about how good it was and what I liked about it, but I think i'll just sum it all up into saying, that I hope that you are aware that for a story to keep me captivated for so long it has to be good... and yours were!

(Ah, the site wont let me post a review... oh well, I hope you'll this at some point)
AquarianNightSky chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
That was good...but what happened to Sam's crutches? lol

Toodles!

Sky
Xdaisy chainX chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
wicked! another fic of yours i loved. Very original idea with the feeder, and i just loved the last few paragraphs!

XsarahX
Dragonflysoul chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
Squee! That was superb! Loved EVERY moment! What a great read! Thank you so much!
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
in pieces...
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I'd just like to point out that the line where you said something about Sam being happy for the cat made me snort real loud. :]
roswellwbfan chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
Totally enjoyed it. Well done!
JazzyIrish chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
I just found this story after starting to read "Look Inside". I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I thought that the storyline (solo hunts) was quite original and the way you unfolded the story very gratifying. Oh our poor boys, they do have much to despair over. My heart ached for Sam suffering through the hallucination of Dean's death and then his confusion and physical problems that resulted. You did a great job describing all of that drama. And Dean's hallucination of both his father's and Sam's death - how heartbreaking.

I liked the dialogue and brotherly dissing as well. Thought I would die laughing over the "invisible Sam" story. That was a stroke of genius. Our dear Dean and his warped sense of humor. Just really like the way you write both our boys. I think that you keep them true, spot on, to their characters.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to reading more of your work.
CatChild1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Just finished really all the chapters and wanted to let you know I thought it was very good. I definitely enjoyed reading it and will be checking out your other stories as well. Take care!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
This story is just wonderful. From the very realistic way they part company-not in an implausible snit but in Dean's practical, logical idea of both of them handling their own cases and Sam doing his first solo-to Dean realizing just how badly things have gone south when semi-lucid Sam calls him from the hospital, to helping Sam figure it out and deal with it on his own, to Sam eventually coming to Dean's rescue, the plot was perfect and the characterizations great. You could feel both the guys' despair, and Dean's guilt and Sam's confusion and uncertainty. I've never really seen this idea done, of Dean encouraging Sam to do a hunt alone for his own self-confidence, but it worked very well. And the final note of Sam not only defeating the feeder but also saving Dean in the process was just right. I especially loved that even when they weren't together and getting along, there wasn't a strong animosity between them, merely realistic human distraction and weakness, and they still thought a lot about each other. The only part I'm a little iffy on is the medicine-if your blood pressure is dangerously low, it seems to me stress would raise it and rouse you while rest would make it dip further and make you pass out- but I could play along. It wasn't a different medical issue than you normally see, at any rate. Very, very well done. Thank you for sharing it!
Nana56 chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Wow! This was great! It had all the desired elements - hurt Dean/Sammy angst, hurt Sammy/Dean angst, brotherly banter, protectiveness - all of it and more. Wonderful job. I stopped and read the other related story and was glad I did as it helped in understanding Sammy a little more. Both stories are excellent and I look forward to your next one.
Repeating October chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
This ending - disappoint? Of course not! It's always good to share the angst. lol. Really though, this was a really good read, and I hope to see your name on some more supernatural fic.s really soon! :) Thanks for the great story _~
Repeating October chapter 12 . 11/27/2006
O_o Run Sam, RUN! I never would have come up with that - I hate it when that happens, I feel really dumb, but I don't really care because it also means you've got an awesome plot! I must keep reading *clicks to next chapter*
Repeating October chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
I was a little suprised when Sam didn't take the hint, but it made for some good brother bonding I guess _ Thanks for the background on Chrism - I, myslef, am Roman Catholic (and proud of it! _~) But I like it when authors take the time to explain points like that about... well ANYTHING like that really. Anyway I'm gonna keep reading, great job on this chapter :thumbsup:
Tacpebs chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Hahahaha, love the ending. _ Loved the story. Sad it had to end. T_T Will there be a sequel? Prequel? Anything?
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »