Reviews for The Solo Hunts
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 13 . 4/10/2007
Okay, let me just say that this entire story had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end (yes I did read it all in one sitting.)

Everything was perfect, from the hunt which was excellent, right down to the tiny details of the characterization of the boys. It seriously like watching an episode of Supernatural and just the imagery, and the complete turn around of events was amazing. I loved this seriously. I'm raving, I think, which is rare for me.

You had an awesome mixture of angst, humor, banter, and action and each of the emotions were played out extremely well and evenly spread throughout the story.

Again I say, great, great job.

Love,

~SLX~
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
It's me again! Reading your stories back to back to back is leaving me with very few unsaid words to describe your genius! lol

Well, I'm off to read another!

Cat
sentarla chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
another great one. Was able to read 3 chapters before I had to go to school (work) and spent the whole day thinking about your story! arg! Well just finished, loved it! I am a little sad though...I only have one more left to read. What am I going to do after that? Your stories are the best I have read in about 20 fan fic pages of fic... more, please...
Majs chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Damn it girl/boy whatever, youve done it again! Your story has kept me up all night. I couldnt sleep last night, so I started reading this story and I couldnt put it away until nearly 9am! After 4 hours of sleep the phone ringing woke me up, and then I just had to finish the story. I had to know how it all ended. Damn, I just dont get any sleep these days because of your stories! I know I could go on to babeling about how good it was and what I liked about it, but I think i'll just sum it all up into saying, that I hope that you are aware that for a story to keep me captivated for so long it has to be good... and yours were!

(Ah, the site wont let me post a review... oh well, I hope you'll this at some point)
AquarianNightSky chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
That was good...but what happened to Sam's crutches? lol

Toodles!

Sky
Xdaisy chainX chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
wicked! another fic of yours i loved. Very original idea with the feeder, and i just loved the last few paragraphs!

XsarahX
Dragonflysoul chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
Squee! That was superb! Loved EVERY moment! What a great read! Thank you so much!
Dragonflysoul chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
in pieces...
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I'd just like to point out that the line where you said something about Sam being happy for the cat made me snort real loud. :]
roswellwbfan chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
Totally enjoyed it. Well done!
JazzyIrish chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
I just found this story after starting to read "Look Inside". I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I thought that the storyline (solo hunts) was quite original and the way you unfolded the story very gratifying. Oh our poor boys, they do have much to despair over. My heart ached for Sam suffering through the hallucination of Dean's death and then his confusion and physical problems that resulted. You did a great job describing all of that drama. And Dean's hallucination of both his father's and Sam's death - how heartbreaking.

I liked the dialogue and brotherly dissing as well. Thought I would die laughing over the "invisible Sam" story. That was a stroke of genius. Our dear Dean and his warped sense of humor. Just really like the way you write both our boys. I think that you keep them true, spot on, to their characters.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to reading more of your work.
CatChild1 chapter 13 . 12/27/2006
Just finished really all the chapters and wanted to let you know I thought it was very good. I definitely enjoyed reading it and will be checking out your other stories as well. Take care!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 13 . 12/10/2006
This story is just wonderful. From the very realistic way they part company-not in an implausible snit but in Dean's practical, logical idea of both of them handling their own cases and Sam doing his first solo-to Dean realizing just how badly things have gone south when semi-lucid Sam calls him from the hospital, to helping Sam figure it out and deal with it on his own, to Sam eventually coming to Dean's rescue, the plot was perfect and the characterizations great. You could feel both the guys' despair, and Dean's guilt and Sam's confusion and uncertainty. I've never really seen this idea done, of Dean encouraging Sam to do a hunt alone for his own self-confidence, but it worked very well. And the final note of Sam not only defeating the feeder but also saving Dean in the process was just right. I especially loved that even when they weren't together and getting along, there wasn't a strong animosity between them, merely realistic human distraction and weakness, and they still thought a lot about each other. The only part I'm a little iffy on is the medicine-if your blood pressure is dangerously low, it seems to me stress would raise it and rouse you while rest would make it dip further and make you pass out- but I could play along. It wasn't a different medical issue than you normally see, at any rate. Very, very well done. Thank you for sharing it!
Nana56 chapter 13 . 12/5/2006
Wow! This was great! It had all the desired elements - hurt Dean/Sammy angst, hurt Sammy/Dean angst, brotherly banter, protectiveness - all of it and more. Wonderful job. I stopped and read the other related story and was glad I did as it helped in understanding Sammy a little more. Both stories are excellent and I look forward to your next one.
Repeating October chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
This ending - disappoint? Of course not! It's always good to share the angst. lol. Really though, this was a really good read, and I hope to see your name on some more supernatural fic.s really soon! :) Thanks for the great story _~
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »