Reviews for The Solo Hunts
Akai-Akegata chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
I loved this story especially since it connected with the first hunt (another awesome fic). The Dean angst was not enough to be unbelievable and Sam's protectiveness was so adorable! Keep writing. I love your fics!
brighette chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
Nice ending, gotta love big brothers :) “Soaking Sam…evil blood soaking into the leather…infecting it with its evil aura…” Snicker, too funny - and so Dean.
brighette chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Sam rolled his eyes, “Dean. I’m not going anywhere. I’m just going to wallow in my thoughts…purposefully.”

Dean smirked, “Yeah, no different than any other day.”

Hehe, you made me laugh ;) Getting caught up after Turkey day, I love having all these chappies!
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
You did a fantabolous job! I LOVED this ending so much! And I called off the muffin man for- but he'll be back if you don't write more great stories! :p Haha!

Flames Out

Dragon
marei chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
Great ending to an absolutly FABULOUS story! )

I have to say that the last chapter was my favourite! )

I loved the way you described Deans and Sam's realtionship through out the story and especially this chapter. You managed to twist in the humour in the story too and the ending was so funny, I swear I kept on laughing! )You have outstanding writing skills, and I'm looking forward for you future works )

I think you managed to do the story 'justice' with the ending, atleast all my questions were answered ) And let's just face it, the ending was fucking perfect! )I still would have atleast a dozen more compliments and praises, but my brother is probably going to kill me if I don't let him come on the computer soon so... Anyway hope you continue with your writing and I personnally think you should publish something,

Thanks for the wonderful story! )

Marei ;)
Susan82 chapter 13 . 11/24/2006
I loved the role reversal...protective Sam coming to the rescue of a physically and emotionally drained Dean. The show certainly has touched on the brothers' emotional effect on each other; it was even better seeing it here.

Loved the "thumbs up" callback to the Striga epsiode. Very cute.

Dean must have devestated by the image of Sam's ghost. I love that you didn't have him get touchy-feely after he explained what he'd seen. You kept him perfectly in character. That's one of the many things I enjoyed about this fic...you really had a handle on the boys' emotional traits, and kept them true. Thank you for that!

Both brothers learned something from the solo hunts, but not in a "very special episode of Supernatural" kind of way.

And what a perfect ending...Dean just wouldn't be Dean without showing concern over the state of the Impala. I loved it.

Basically, I enjoyed every word of your story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 11/24/2006
Hey, well you probably won't get this for days, but it's just as good the second time around. And yeah, I loved the last paragraph. You can write both Sam and Dean angst, nothing wrong with that. In fact you can write your next story and throw them both around equally and it'll still be great :) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and I loved all the brother moments in this story. Will be eagerly looking forward to your next. Thanks for sharing your writing and have a wonderful week :)
nikki98499 chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
I loved that last line. Sam still has his place, but is it at Dean's side or at his beck-and-call. I doubt Dean will ever tell us! Great story, very original.
SPNCruzin chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
very good fanfic. i am hoping you have another story in your head to share with us.
Dolen Feredir chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
I loved your story! The brotherly bantering was great and the creature was really nasty. I like that Sam shot it several times and gained a greater understanding of how Dean works.

Great stuff!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
OMG that was such a great ending! I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to my usual reviewing... Thanksgiving... and then for some reason my story updates aren't arriving. I like!
GhostBehindYou chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
Excellent! Loved the ending, great place to end. Ah. Fluffy brotherly love. We all love it. Really well done with this story, keep writing, can't wait for more fics from you.

xx
Kaija West chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
Really enjoyed your story!
Nate and Jake chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
This was such an awesome story. I loved it. You did a great job writing it. Now I can't wait for your next story!
stjra chapter 13 . 11/23/2006
That was awesome! I'm a Dean girl through and through so I personal loved the ending! I really liked you give Sam a little insight to Dean's world, nicely done. Thanks for sharing and making the long wait for the next episode doable!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »